What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
No...Parra actually sold over 20,000 for this game, but only 18000 plus announced.

Well yeah. I have season tickets but was unable to go. Had to go to a wedding.

If I could have, I would have sold the seats for this game, back to the club because I knew some 2 months ago that I wouldn't be attending this weekend.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Capacity is 19654.
So they must have double sold some seats????

When i bought tickets at the ground for this game there was only standing room being sold 20mins before kickoff.

There is no standing room only area's at parra, had to go into bay 52 to find a seat.

oikee

Juniors
Well done for some big crowds. And the quality of the footy is second to none.
Except for Benji's return, they should have saved him for a home crowd return.
Next weekend will be hard to pick with origin players missing.

hutch

First Grade
I wonder if Paul Kent will print an apology article saying he was wrong about the rep weekend taking all the momentum out of the competition. Tool!

BlueandGold

Juniors
Raiders ticket sales looks absolutely diabolical.

Ricky Stuart
Im in are you
:lol::lol:

images
4630648-3x2-340x227.jpg

Slr

reds drew 23k, the bandwagon is off for them. I see post origin broncos have home games against warriors, storm, bulldogs and st george. All 35k plus providing broncos are in good form.

oikee

Juniors
Slr

reds drew 23k, the bandwagon is off for them. I see post origin broncos have home games against warriors, storm, bulldogs and st george. All 35k plus providing broncos are in good form.

This is the worst team in their history and they still are drawing good crowds. Wait until they find a couple of star players and start winning matches.
Hodges is about the only quality star they have, and he is on one leg most games.
Hunt and Hoffman must be the worst players (halves) in the history of the Broncos.

BlueandGold

Juniors
This is the worst team in their history and they still are drawing good crowds. Wait until they find a couple of star players and start winning matches.
Hodges is about the only quality star they have, and he is on one leg most games.
Hunt and Hoffman must be the worst players (halves) in the history of the Broncos.

Broncos play 90% of games on friday........................if the Broncs could play more Sunday/Saturday arvo games they would ave over 40k imo.

Broncos are still no 1 in QLD with reds becoming a distant second.

shiznit

Coach
Decent crowd building here at Waikato Stadium. The grass areas were pretty much packed from the time I got here... Which was about half time of the 20's.

At the moments it's only the edges of the grand stands which are full...

I'm guessing 20 thousand plus....

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Slr

Yeah that reds crowd was woeful.

Broncos have a lot of good games coming up, I hope that we keep winning.

Manly pre-sales are actually looking ok. Mind you its 5 days after origin 1, so we are all BANKRUPT.

Yeah that reds crowd was woeful.

Broncos have a lot of good games coming up, I hope that we keep winning.

Manly pre-sales are actually looking ok. Mind you its 5 days after origin 1, so we are all BANKRUPT.

Same with storm\cows at home post origin 1. Keep high drawing games pre and post origin for once nrl. I think eels/dogs 1 is during origin is unacceptable considering that is 35k plus with full strength teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts