What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Panthers v Eels in a fortnight, early prediction subject to conditions, 18k+

If Hayne leads us to Origin glory and backs up then sell out.

I've got no idea what the current capacity at Penrith is, but I think we will find out next Friday.

It will be a great look for the game 48 hours after Origin. Two Western Sydney teams playing in front of a packed stadium on Channel 9.

franklin2323

Immortal
I've got no idea what the current capacity at Penrith is, but I think we will find out next Friday.

It will be a great look for the game 48 hours after Origin. Two Western Sydney teams playing in front of a packed stadium on Channel 9.

21,500 so the Big League media guide says. I think it's 20,500 tbh as the new alco hill has lost capacity.

duylm

Juniors
21,500 so the Big League media guide says. I think it's 20,500 tbh as the new alco hill has lost capacity.

I think it was already listed at about 20,500, maybe 21,000 on that 22k night against the Eels, BEFORE the recent modifications reduced capacity. I was there that night and we were literally hanging off the pole at the back of the hill to try to get a view. If they pack it to the same density I reckon it will only go just over 20k. The bar on the drunk Hill reduced a fair bit of standing room.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I went and sat in the away support bay with my Penrith supporting friend in 2010, and had a whale of a time. They were all really nice, consumed lots of beer and laughed a lot.

Parra fans up here are pretty bad. Tip rats with multiple grungy offspring.

Warriors, Cronulla (all five of them) and Canterburry are the second worst. And all very stupid.

The campion of disgusting, filthy fans is MANLY. Oh man. I would swap them all for asylum seekers.

guyver78

Juniors
105, but also have some seats in 142 (Maroon Crusade area).

You?

105 are very good seats at ANZ mate if you're sitting anywhere in row 15 and upwards but I just cannot justify $265 for them so not going at all this year and probably never again.

Just to put things into perspective I spent about $1000 on myself and my GF when we drove up to QLD for the Broncos v Rabbitohs game that you helped me organize my tickets for. That included a stop off in Coffs Harbour for 3 nights, 1 night in Brisbane and covered all my petrol costs, food expenses and was generally a good 4 day mini holiday.

I can afford to go to the Origin but I cant justify $600 for 2 people on a 2 hour footy game.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think it was already listed at about 20,500, maybe 21,000 on that 22k night against the Eels, BEFORE the recent modifications reduced capacity. I was there that night and we were literally hanging off the pole at the back of the hill to try to get a view. If they pack it to the same density I reckon it will only go just over 20k. The bar on the drunk Hill reduced a fair bit of standing room.

We haven't got it packed since. 20k will be chokers given the few big crowds we have had since

franklin2323

Immortal
I went and sat in the away support bay with my Penrith supporting friend in 2010, and had a whale of a time. They were all really nice, consumed lots of beer and laughed a lot.

Parra fans up here are pretty bad. Tip rats with multiple grungy offspring.

Warriors, Cronulla (all five of them) and Canterburry are the second worst. And all very stupid.

The campion of disgusting, filthy fans is MANLY. Oh man. I would swap them all for asylum seekers.

We have some idiots. Just go on our facebook page :lol:. Given they don't go to games you are right about the game attending fans

oldmancraigy

Coach
Well the Eels said they sold all their tickets...

They may actually have had an issue counting the people and getting them into the ground?

In my group there were a few kids tickets not scanned. I assume the scanning of the ticket at the turnstile goes towards the final count? It looked packed to the rafters, and I just watched again on TV now, couldn't see an empty seat - one would imagine that if those lousy corner stands were full, then it must have been a sell-out?

I can't see how it was 1000 less than capacity.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Don't worry Raiderdave will be there and he is the most passionate fan in the world ever!

jeez
you shit for brains Qlders aren't the brightest mob are you :sarcasm:

maths 1o1

8892 Raiders fans turning up out of 400,000= roughly 2.2% of the population
31380 Bwoncos/ Titans fans turning up out 2.6 Million = roughly 1.25% of the population

stick to what you lot do best d head
that being spineless gimps who welch on bets........... & moaning like little bitches when ticket prices go up slightly:lol: :lol:

RL's most passionate fans my @rse

:cool:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Ps. Brisbane doesn't have 2.6 million, its 2.15 million you stupid kh-unt .
hmmmm

and who were they playing Einstein ?

a mob from literally.... just down the road if Im not mistaken;-)
an SE QLD derby wasn't it ?

& we get a tick over 1% of the available population bothering to turn up
about half of the % that turned up in Canberra

like I said minda
try sticking to what you're good at .... and when you eventually find out what that is let us know:sarcasm:

K:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts