What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Oi Dave. Ill place a bet with you and unlike oikee I will stick by it.

If more people like to read my input you go, and if more prefer to read your malignant rambles I will vanish.

Billythekid

First Grade
I don't need validation.

Im content.

You're not a complete moron like Dave but that doesn't decide who people like to see post. Look at bunniesman, he's the biggest idiot on this forum but i think most would agree it would be a much less fun place without him.

Raiderdave

First Grade
You're not a complete moron like Dave but that doesn't decide who people like to see post. Look at bunniesman, he's the biggest idiot on this forum but i think most would agree it would be a much less fun place without him.

yeah
you tell him billythebitch or whateva yr name is ;-)

hey hang on :-k

Raiderdave

First Grade
Just out of curiosity, why do you format your posts like a geniused monkey banging on a keyboard?

hey hey
steady on Silly .... Willy ...:? whats your name again ?:sarcasm:
who is this wannabe
I don't think I've ever read a post of his til now:lol:
are you new ?

it seems I've never heard of you
but
you seem to be quite affected by me :cool:

Billythekid

First Grade
Do you really think i care if a random person on a forum has heard of me? Your life has to be at a low point if you really give a sh*t. Not sure i understand the rest of that dribble.

BunniesMan

Immortal
8655 at Manly. Their success is wasted on that fanbase.

If only I could play god. Even if I couldn't give that sort of decade long run of unparalled success to Souths I'd want the Dogs or Eels or Dragons or Tigers to have it. One of those teams or Souths would be averaging 30k by now.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
8655 at Manly. Their success is wasted on that fanbase.

If only I could play god. Even if I couldn't give that sort of decade long run of unparalled success to Souths I'd want the Dogs or Eels or Dragons or Tigers to have it. One of those teams or Souths would be averaging 30k by now.

You're a God in my book fella,you got dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts