What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Yeah rain hit the walk up a touch that's for sure. Great crowd and evidence that this is an event now. Anyone complaining just needs to grow up

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Lets see what the afl post in Wellington. Doesn't look much despite gazillions of free tickets and no doubt a few thousand travelling over

Melbourne Anzac Day ceremony was 1000 times better than Sydney. Melbourne actually had REAL ADF members plus both anthems and a cenotaph party. Sydney f**ked it big time. Shame.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
slrBroncos

how Brisbane shapping up at suncorp should be near capacity with walk ups I think.

Will be as good as it can be given the GA bays now take away from the capacity.

Given the ticketing situation on ticketek I will be pretty shocked if its less than 46,000. Restricted view on sale, and the 500 tickets they held back for rock ups at the gate which opened at 5:30pm have now sold.

Heaps of tickets left in Maroon GA, but I think that might be the place that will fill from rock up, unless people find it a little too expensive.

If all the members show up it could be around the 48k mark.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos member mail sent out a thing encouraging members to show.

At the Eels game only 81% of ticketed members showed up. Feck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts