What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
42113 in Brisbane I'm guessing.

Obviously youve never taken a class in "Rothfieldian pessimism"....

"5% decrease in the crowd for the highlight of ANZAC day is another clear sign people are turning away from the game. Bring back Gallop"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Suncorp is full - it was declared a sellout. Will be posted higher than 49k without doubt.

pHyR3

Juniors
Wow an absolute cracker day of crowds!

Leichhardt will break 18k with 20k very possible. 23k would be doable if it was a Sydney team like manly or Penrith.

If all other crowds get 10k that leaves us very close to last years figures at this time with plenty of time to beat them through the origin period

Crowds have been brilliant. How much easier is it watching games with good crowds? If the crowd is crap and my team isn't playin I normally switch off. But today has been great

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rest of the round...

Sharks/Panthers *should* get 13-14k hopefully more
Cowboys/Eels *should* get the same.
Dogs/Knights I'd like to think could hit 20k, but WSW being on at the same time doesn't help.
Manly/Canberra 13k weather dependent
Tigers/Titans 16k minimum.

:crazy: provided we're 115k after tonight, we're looking at 190,000 if the crowds above happen. Great stuff. Average 24.5k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts