What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wests1

Juniors
To get within cooee of the AFL today, on one of their biggest days of the year, suggests to me that we are stronger than we've ever been. As a Leaguie in Melbourne, I'm going to puff out my chest at work and tell every single one of the antagonistic prudes that I deal with that they are not the only game in town - even in Melbourne. Well done Storm and Warriors. Amazing.

wests1

Juniors
While I'm at my chest beating, how many games were played on that day in 1995 AND if only a couple (or one) what was special about it? I don't think we've seen a regular round day (albeit ANZAC day) with such a turn out.....ever.

While I'm at my chest beating, how many games were played on that day in 1995 AND if only a couple (or one) what was special about it? I don't think we've seen a regular round day (albeit ANZAC day) with such a turn out.....ever.

I think they played 8 that day

That would be the nosebleed seats. You would struggle to give those away on a wednesday night.

Must be those ridiculous $220 tickets. All the cheap tickets are sold out for both games. And by cheap I mean the $80 ones. I tried picking up 2 tickets a week ago, couldn't get 2 together, I tried again and it was sold out.

Stadium members and open air corp boxes were rubbish...

Bays 326, 318 weren't very full. Along with 514 and 604(5). All ga bays.

604 was half empty, and stuck out compared to the rest of that level on the night.

I am not against GA members, though. One of workmates got an awesome foursome membership because of the flexibility of going to any game. Probably worth having more people at more games than just maximising the big ones.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
604 was half empty, and stuck out compared to the rest of that level on the night.

I am not against GA members, though. One of workmates got an awesome foursome membership because of the flexibility of going to any game. Probably worth having more people at more games than just maximising the big ones.

Maybe just have one GA bay, even white GA 532, 531 and 530 looked crap when I was looking at instagram photos.

I also noticed on the Broncos Facebook a lot of people saying they would "prefer not to go" than "sit up the top". So weak.

I was in 536 so perfect view of the stadium members area and just am mystified as to what they do with themselves!?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Must be those ridiculous $220 tickets. All the cheap tickets are sold out for both games. And by cheap I mean the $80 ones. I tried picking up 2 tickets a week ago, couldn't get 2 together, I tried again and it was sold out.

Check daily mate, I bought two bronze ($80) tickets for a mate on Tuesday, they will slowly syphon the seats they had waiting for potential maroon members to the general public.

Soon the tickets that were bought that didn't abide by the QRL restrictions will be put back on sale too.

Bronze restricted view hasn't been put on yet either.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
3 great crowds yesterday in which there is no doubt was down to the fact fans got inspiration from the mighty Eels fans and there 50k crowd last week

Well done Eels fans on contributing to yesterdays crowds through inspiration

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::crazy::crazy:

oikee

Juniors
Broncos sold 47,197 tickets.

That is right, hey Raiderdave you f**k off.
Not only that, the crowd and atmosphere at Suncorp compared to the Roosters romp, (did the other team turn up today, only noticed one playing footy) is miles ahead of the old SFS.

Well done to the Storm for becoming the heartland of rugby league over Sydney, the way things are going, Sydney will end up behind PNG.
Brisbane's first real Anzac game, and kicked ass, get that into you Raider.
P.S, we commin for the Milf as well, he is ours turkeyboy.

oikee

Juniors
Congratulations to the Rabbits,,,,,, not on the win,,,, but for becoming the chosen one for the Suncorp Anzac blockbuster.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Not only that, the crowd and atmosphere at Suncorp compared to the Roosters romp, (did the other team turn up today, only noticed one playing footy) is miles ahead of the old SFS.

Well done to the Storm for becoming the heartland of rugby league over Sydney, the way things are going, Sydney will end up behind PNG.

this wager was for the attendance % filled at the respective venues in both cities
the actual people who turned up ;-)
not the tickets allegedly sold you Qld dribbler

you lost
you know it

now

F off outta here with your tail between your legs .... theres a lad :cool:

Raiderdave

First Grade
They clearly did you absolute moron.

I feel sorry for you, it must be tough attending sub 10k Canberra home games.

You provide absolutely zero benefit to this forum.

:lol::lol:

ooh yr touchy this morning
f'd up another attendance prediction again did we
how manys that now ?

everyone you've ever made in here ?:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

RedVee

First Grade

Lol you really are well named. An Oik indeed! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.