What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiderdave

First Grade
So...

We had 38, 784 in sydney with allianz 86% full

&

We had 44, 122 in brisbane with suncorp 84% full

Oikee
Pack yr bags n f off

Theres a lad.:cool:

steeden.

Juniors
with all this talk of Brisbane vs Souths being an Anzac Day regular event.. what would happen when Anzac Day and Easter both fall on the same day? If we are going to get a regular Anzac Day game in brisbane I'd rather it be against a Cronulla or some other low-drawing team so that it can be built up to sellout crowds

pHyR3

Juniors
3 every year, Syd, Bris and NZ next year.

We need to start locking things in to create tradition. I know that I'll easily be able to convince the 5 or so people i brought with me to Easter Monday back again next year if it's on the same day. Probably can get a few more too since my mates loved the atmosphere this time.

If it was Eels vs Tigers on a random Saturday arvo it'd be a lot harder, wouldnt bring back the same memories i guess.

user_nat

Coach
Looked like more than 44k at Suncorp. Stadium members seem to be letting them down pretty hard this year.

user_nat

Coach
I bet the Brisbane arrogant f**kwits expect it to be in Brisbane every year.

Would be dumb to hold 2 Anzac games in Sydney.

It would be nice for Brisbane to get a consistent holiday fixture, but I don't think it needs to be Anzac day. 8pm kickoff wouldn't work on a weekday.

wests1

Juniors
To every half sucked off journo who has been riding the death gnell of our game for the last nearly 20 years - eat all of everything you saw today!!!!! Rugby league til I die!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.