What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed then, on the whole.

That said, a late season trot to the finals when we are up against, say, an ascendant Manly comes close.

But weekly games can be sadly tame.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

That said, a late season trot to the finals when we are up against, say, an ascendant Manly comes close.

Yes, agree with both this and CC.

I envy the rivalry crowds that Sydney gets, literal hatred towards each other.

But yeah, CC come to a Broncos home final (if ever haha) regardless of who we are against it gets volatile.

Week games the crowd sits and claps, finals they jump up. Last night near the end it would have been a wild one if we pulled through.

CC_Roosters

First Grade

The best atmosphere I had there was against the warriors, which was as good as any.

It has its quirks like the horse and music but the club could do more to engage the crowd for sure. I felt more like a consumer than a fan when I go there if you know what I mean

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The best atmosphere I had there was against the warriors, which was as good as any.

It has its quirks like the horse and music but the club could do more to engage the crowd for sure. I felt more like a consumer than a fan when I go there if you know what I mean

Was that the warriors final in 2011? 48.8k?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Yes, agree with both this and CC.

I envy the rivalry crowds that Sydney gets, literal hatred towards each other.

But yeah, CC come to a Broncos home final (if ever haha) regardless of who we are against it gets volatile.

Week games the crowd sits and claps, finals they jump up. Last night near the end it would have been a wild one if we pulled through.

Lockyer field goal v dragons comes to mind. That game was excellent on the field and the stands from memory

I may venture up if we have suncorp final v your mob. We did play the titans there I think in the past but didnt make it.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Sorry, you should have set that in stone, this is not your afl footy site where dribble is the ordinance of the day.
I meant ticket sales. :)

Besides, if your going to make a bet, dont do so while under the influience, or it does not count.
I had a few beers so that bet was null and void.
The Broncos still kicked it, huge first anzac crowd and this game looks set in stone.
Canberra wont ever get a gig, 9 thousand just dont cut it.
At ease squirrel gripper.

So you're a filthy bet welcher
Beaten fair & square.. you worm out of it like a typical gutless Qlder

Take Note folks
Do not enter into wagers with this welching slimebag
Or any other Qlders for that matter

The Spineless gimps will never pay up:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.