What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the week off for club games the NRL teams should of use this time to advertise and promote next week games to the fullest and hype up the return of club footy. $20 family tickets for dragons v dogs for example, should be promoted as early as possible during this rep week.

ouwet

Bench
With the week off for club games the NRL teams should of use this time to advertise and promote next week games to the fullest and hype up the return of club footy. $20 family tickets for dragons v dogs for example, should be promoted as early as possible during this rep week.

It's only until midnight.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Great offer but if I dont watch Sterlo or come here I wouldnt have known about it. Its like they try to make it a secret.

The NRL, Dragons and Bulldogs all put a Facebook post up regarding it as well. Looked to be a fair few people commenting with intent to purchase and liking it. Heaps of people would have bought them without kids for the two adult tickets, or did they have the adult singles reduced anyway?

For the Alex Mckinnon round lets hope the Bulldogs and Tigers are travelling well because surely they will plan some drastic sale, with fundraising initiatives etc.

ouwet

Bench
The NRL, Dragons and Bulldogs all put a Facebook post up regarding it as well. Looked to be a fair few people commenting with intent to purchase and liking it. Heaps of people would have bought them without kids for the two adult tickets, or did they have the adult singles reduced anyway?

I bought tickets last night at 8.30pm for the Dogs V Dragons clash and the PAX was at 10,812.

Not bad at all considering it's over 1 weeks away...

When you buy a family pass it comes in four seperate tickets... You don't need two adults and two children, you just scan and go through, they don't check!

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I bought tickets last night at 8.30pm for the Dogs V Dragons clash and the PAX was at 10,812.

Not bad at all considering it's over 1 weeks away...

When you buy a family pass it comes in four seperate tickets... You don't need two adults and two children, you just scan and go through, they don't check!

Does look good!

Don't they scan a different colour in the machine though!? At Suncorp there is a little light that scans different colours depending on the ticket. Such a jail. I don't think the turnstile attendants would even care, most seem to be young as.

Unless you happen to run into that opinionated loud female worker that everyone avoids at work parties.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Great offer but if I dont watch Sterlo or come here I wouldnt have known about it. Its like they try to make it a secret.

I got 2 emails from the Bulldogs about it, and it was all over there website. Haven't looked on NRL site but I'm sure they had something about it. Are you part of your clubs mailing list?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Was about to say this, a lot of times the only place I hear about these deals are in this thread.

Sometimes I find deals regarding the broncos that I had no idea about, on the back of woolworths receipts.

They only care about the demographic glued to Facebook and twitter.

Last edited:

babyg

Juniors
Pretty sure Brisbane got 30-40k each time it's hosted it.

Do we have to here this shit every year. Was NZ winning a World Cup and a 4 nations not enough. Bunch of wingers. Have it in Melbourne each year and it will sell out.

RWB

Bench
It got 34k the last time it was in Sydney too.

No one one gives a shit about watching a reserve grade NZ side get belted by Australia & I don't think it matters which state you live in. I've chosen to drive to Penrith & watch the Fiji game instead of going to the Test and I only live 15 minutes away from the SFS.

I suggest I'm not the only one either who lost all interest in going to the game after the NZ team announcement.

Last edited:

RWB

Bench
Why not play it in NZ ??

They did, 2 years ago. Got 35k.

It's good to see the test being rotated between cities but people are kidding themselves if they think it's Sydney and not the teams that's lead to the lack of interest.

Like I said Sydney got 34k last time they hosted it.

Burns

First Grade
On that note, anyone have any idea how Fiji v Samoa is selling ? Reasonable to expect 10-13,000 I imagine?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Pretty sure Brisbane got 30-40k each time it's hosted it.

Do we have to here this shit every year. Was NZ winning a World Cup and a 4 nations not enough. Bunch of wingers. Have it in Melbourne each year and it will sell out.

Brisbanes ANZAC test crowds:

2005 - 40,317
2006 - 44,191
2007 - 35,241
2009 - 37,152

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts