What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC_fan

Coach
Nice crowd at Cronulla.

But with what the Sharks did today to encourage fans to come they would want a nice turn up.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Are you sure on that?

You've been told a million times. Any normal logical non genius would know. Nobody counts pet memberships. It's a way of taking money from stupid people, it doesn't add to tallies. And many teams have them anyway.

DC_fan

Coach
You've been told a million times. Any normal logical non genius would know. Nobody counts pet memberships. It's a way of taking money from stupid people, it doesn't add to tallies. And many teams have them anyway.

Oh I am very sorry for not knowing that. Not everyone here is as wise as you are:sick::sick:

BunniesMan

Immortal
It has been mentioned most weeks for years. Our haters keep using it against us and we keep telling them that a) we're not the only ones who have them and b) we don't count them.

ek999

First Grade
Any club that doesn't offer pet and baby memberships are idiots. Good crowd for the Sharkies too

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Could get 3 crowds over 25,000 next week.

Broncos v Warriors should get close to 35k.

Knights have pre-sold 26000 already.

Tigers v Dogs should get over 25,000 too with reciprocal membership rights.

Being a Sunday afternoon I trundled down the coast to catch the Titans.

bWL4aVFl.jpg

Unbelievably, this is actually the first time I have been to a Titans (home) game. The footy was ordinary (as befitted the teams playing) but it's great going to a day game.

This picture was just before kick off. The crowd of 10k seemed about right.

pcpp

Juniors
Was the Titans game the one with the $10 adult/$5 kids ticket offer? If so... I really fear for them...

Good Sharkies crowd though.

Status
Not open for further replies.