What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueandGold

Juniors
I went with 2 mates to the sharks game tonight. None of us support them, just good for some beers and watch the footy. I'm recently back from a year in london, as is one of the other 2. We both wore coats and jumpers we wore over there in negative temperatures and even still we decided to leave at half time.

f**king freezing. Anyone who stayed till full time, well done. I'm impressed.

Was at the Parra game tonight f**k me dead freezing my ass off......Good crowd considering the conditions.

And 27,000 back in 1986.

Good pickup mate.

I remember as a kid going with the family to Parramatta Stadium to watch this match, we arrived pretty much right on 3pm, only for us to be turned away at the gate as it was a sell out.

Had to settle for watching the 6pm replay of the match on Channel 10.

Rl is a winter sport so freezing conditions is part in parcel something that supporters should adapt to instead of making another excuse to not turn up to a game. Shark park looked terrible with non existence crowd atmosphere.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Rl is a winter sport so freezing conditions is part in parcel something that supporters should adapt to instead of making another excuse to not turn up to a game. Shark park looked terrible with non existence crowd atmosphere.

Did you miss the fact there were 40kmph winds...and it was freezing to start with. Was dead set one of the coldest days of the year!

Burns

First Grade
There aren't that many. Entire bottom of Eastern is pretty much sold, the seats at the top of the Western and the corners always sell last anyway. Predictions of an absolute sell out probably aren't accurate and the weather will hurt walk ups tomorrow. Will most likely be 27-29,000.

RWB

Bench
14k is a pass IMO.

Was honestly one of the coldest games I've ever been to, the wind & rain just made it an absolutely shocking afternoon.

I shudder to think what the crowd would've been had it been a night game.

RWB

Bench
Crowd has built nicely.

Ends are packed, camera side looks pretty well populated too even if the non camera side stand is quite empty.

I'd say 15-16k

RWB

Bench
Doing a cleary, I take that back the camera side is bare empty. 12-13k IMO.

Ends must be 70-80% full, sides wouldn't be pushing any more than 20%.

Melbournians... weird people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts