What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bench
Doing a cleary, I take that back the camera side is bare empty. 12-13k IMO.

Ends must be 70-80% full, sides wouldn't be pushing any more than 20%.

Melbournians... weird people.

Thought the same thing until I went last Saturday and realised the difference in price tickets.... I ended up sitting behind the posts also lol.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Price difference, where supporters groups are, benefits of GA in terms of sitting where you want and the fact that oddly you get better weather protection at the ends means aami is always much fuller at the ends than the sides. If I was melbourne I would make the main stand opposite the cameras the cheapest GA stand.

cleary89

Coach
Price difference, where supporters groups are, benefits of GA in terms of sitting where you want and the fact that oddly you get better weather protection at the ends means aami is always much fuller at the ends than the sides. If I was melbourne I would make the main stand opposite the cameras the cheapest GA stand.

Yeh, people will pay more to sit behind the posts.

Perth Red

Post Whore
11479 at AAMI Park tonight

Melbourne are on par with the rest of the NRL in terms of marketing. When I was there for the F1 you wouldn't have known there was a game on the Saturday night. Shame as the presentation and atmosphere is great and aami is a nice venue within walking distance of the CBD and sth bank pubs. The crowd are great as well, everyone dresses in purple.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Member no shows are as bad as the reds game last saturday !

But, if there is less than 36.2k I will swim to china.

Status
Not open for further replies.