What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
That would be GA? Last time we went it was $49 for a sideline seat.

Pricing today was $50 cat 1, $40 cat 2, $33 GA.

Stadia and gameday strategy is an on going failure.

The nrl have bowed to economics with origin where demand dictates prices are a premium. Yet with the regular season we see ordinary games priced well and truely above what demand is dictating.

I thought 14-15k with the cold winds etc.... today. But I still think its a shame that many aussies are so soft that they can't go out and support there team in adversity. I toughed it out with a 1 year old and it was cold but manageable

H.H

Juniors
Pricing today was $50 cat 1, $40 cat 2, $33 GA.

Stadia and gameday strategy is an on going failure.

The nrl have bowed to economics with origin where demand dictates prices are a premium. Yet with the regular season we see ordinary games priced well and truely above what demand is dictating.

I thought 14-15k with the cold winds etc.... today. But I still think its a shame that many aussies are so soft that they can't go out and support there team in adversity. I toughed it out with a 1 year old and it was cold but manageable

Agree, I was there with my kids today. Wasn't ideal but didn't think it was that bad.

Those prices though...if I wasn't a season ticket hold I doubt I'd go. Too much coin for the average family.

user_nat

Coach
Thought that was more than 37k. I was at the Warriors game in 2011 which got 38k and it looked like more tonight.

Evenflow

Bench
do you ever stop complaining?

:lol:

That's rich coming from you as everyone knows you're by far the biggest whingeing merkin that's ever graced these boards and no doubt the biggest sooking bitch that ever will be.

Let me save you the trouble you predictable wanker...... *Victorian alert*

Do i get another warning from you because you can't cop a serve? :lol:

Diesel

Referee
$44 Suncorp cheapest at gate.

Nah I pinked up $37 tickets at the window.

Was pissed off I has to pay $37 & wait 35 mins for the window to open, tried online with Telstra and the wankers couldn't send a password to my gmail account for $20 tickets.

Depending on the ground, GA should be between $15-20 regardless of the stadium

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
$33 at the gate today for general admission at allianz. Absolutely ludicrous pricing

Do you know what the same seats would have been worth, had you paid online a few days before hand??
If it was $20-25ish then, you cant really complain.

That would actually be a good way to make people buy beforehand and commit to games during the week, rather than deciding the morning of and pulling out late...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Nah I pinked up $37 tickets at the window.

Was pissed off I has to pay $37 & wait 35 mins for the window to open, tried online with Telstra and the wankers couldn't send a password to my gmail account for $20 tickets.

Depending on the ground, GA should be between $15-20 regardless of the stadium

My bad, cowboys game I got slugged $44 for white adult. Sharks game was less.

$20 ticket!! How!?

The ladies at the ticket window are c______s too.

RWB

Bench
Do you know what the same seats would have been worth, had you paid online a few days before hand??
If it was $20-25ish then, you cant really complain.

That would actually be a good way to make people buy beforehand and commit to games during the week, rather than deciding the morning of and pulling out late...

Pre-purchase GA are $28 + a $5-6 delivery fee of tickets. Save a few bucks if you order in a group but really not a whole lot...

RWB

Bench
My bad, cowboys game I got slugged $44 for white adult. Sharks game was less.

$20 ticket!! How!?

The ladies at the ticket window are c______s too.

Cowboys would've been a CAT A game.

Roosters CAT A games are $33 for GA, CAT B games are $28 for GA

thorson1987

Coach
Pre-purchase GA are $28 + a $5-6 delivery fee of tickets. Save a few bucks if you order in a group but really not a whole lot...

Delivery fees are the biggest rort.

If I am going to a game at Campbelltown I buy the tickets at the Tigers shop at Macarthur Square.

Same price as online without being charged to receive an email and print it out myself.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Well thats balls...

If the ARLC can set up the ticketing centre, then it would solve a lot of these problems. Cheap deals for early purchases are a good way forward.

Canard

Immortal
Only 14k turned up for the biggest game of Union for the year in Canberra.

Certainly not a Raiders only issue then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts