What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Never had a drink f**k me up as much as this shit. Only drank them when they were 8 percenters, haven't had them since they dropped them to 6.5. Don't even think they come in 8 packs anymore.
Yeh f**k that shit.

Being the 1.8 standard drink death wish they were made us young idiots just love them.

I had a bad experience too, I don't think I could even look at one of those rank soapy things again.

Slr

chance of storm vs broncos hitting 40k it tends to be up there as the top 3 broncos crowds: cows, storm and warriors. Broncos got st george and doggies are home too both 37k plus I think if broncos stay within the 8.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Slr

chance of storm vs broncos hitting 40k it tends to be up there as the top 3 broncos crowds: cows, storm and warriors. Broncos got st george and doggies are home too both 37k plus I think if broncos stay within the 8.

I doubt we will come close tonight unfortunately...

Looking like 34-36k. Which isn't unusual for a storm game. 36k in 2009 and 34k in 2011.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Titans vs Eels pax number of 16,004.

Parra have drawn strong crowds there from what I can recall. I will gues 17k will turn up

Hopefully 18-20k at newy and 35k+ at brisbane would be a healthy start to the season

Lets see how tigers v dragons pulls at anz on Sunday. Didn't they only get 20k in round 1 in the reverse fixture? All the same it will take some time for fans to come to terms with attending there so it will take a long term tennancy by both clubs to build to the bulldogs and bunnies averages at the ground. Hoping for 24-25k on Sunday

TheFrog

Coach
Never had a drink f**k me up as much as this shit. Only drank them when they were 8 percenters, haven't had them since they dropped them to 6.5. Don't even think they come in 8 packs anymore.
Yeh f**k that shit.

They were 6.5% and they dropped it to 5.2% when they ditched the 8 packs. It's a very bland beer, but it does get you drunk. It's still about the strongest mainstream Aussie lager around.

Last edited:

DC_fan

Coach
With all the hype of last weekends round over it will be interesting to see what the crowds will be this weekend.

Last edited:

insert.pause

First Grade
The game didn't get the build up it usually would because of the Bennett drama, the actual game barely got a mention all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.