What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Not surprising given 50% of the easts fanbase was at ANZ and the Cowboys are based 1500km away from Alliance. Quite a few Roosters supporters will be in Melbourne next week also, so maybe 60k for the prelim.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it annoys me so much that success is wasted on the small clubs like Easts and Manly. Imagine what the Dogs and Eels would be doing in similar positions.

LatK7

First Grade
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it annoys me so much that success is wasted on the small clubs like Easts and Manly. Imagine what the Dogs and Eels would be doing in similar positions.

I'll agree. Easts are premiers and back to back minor premiers and produce 18k in an elimination final. It's beyond poor.

I hope Souths fans come in massive numbers next week.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
U r not a roosters fan if you went to anz tonight

The end

Some afl fans like the storm, but they Dont desert their true love to go to a storm final

Love to see when swans go shit for 4 years or so

Hipsters and middle aged women aren't that 'sticky'

Game_Breaker

Coach
Swans in the GF next week means Souths/Roosters game might struggle to hit 70K

Roosters "fans" will be in Melbourne.

It's the first time they've in a final since 1938 apparently, the game deserves to be a sell out

Latest posts