What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

CC_Roosters

First Grade
3,258 @ nsw cup gf

Should have been a curtain raiser for last night IMO.

nah i would keep both state finals at suncorp and allianz the week before the NRL GF as they are now. Give them time and let them build as events in their own right. The ARL have got this right and imo the interstate championship adds a layer to state leagues that should have been done long ago.

Maybe the only change i could think of is changing from Allianz to Parra once it is upgraded, as Parra is more central for the majority of teams competing in the state and metro cups.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Queensland is still the heart and soul of rugby league smashing the nsw cup.

Heart and Soul of league is NSW

Souths vs Roosters

830k watching in Sydney Metropolitan

Dogs vs Panthers

697k watching in Sydney Metropolitan

NSWRL needs FTA coverage to biuld interest in the state league, something the QLD intrust cup already has and looks like it is working a treat for them. Well done to QRL for showing some initiative. :clap: :clap:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What is the limit on number of memberships you can use per transaction??

4 AAN's - maximum 8 tix, i.e. 2 per AAN.

Queensland is still the heart and soul of rugby league smashing the nsw cup.

Ridiculous statement. This was a first attempt for the NSWRL Grand Final Day, which has been at ANZ with NRL since Noah was a boy. Meanwhile, ISC has had a well established stand alone GF each year.

At the end of the day, both are outstanding results and that NSWRL day will continue to grow. Well done to both state cups - looking forward to the NRL State Championship on Sunday!

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Penrith v Newcastle.. probably worst possible result for a SFS crowd

Should they go to a home final system...

Today probably gets 10,000 at Penrith Stadium or marathon ??

but could fox really cover it from anywhere ?

DIOGENES

Juniors
AFL GF Ratings in Sydney 515k easily outrated by both preliminarier
Total national GF ratings vs SOO - i can't find the figures but I am hearing SOO 1 was the winner

Latest posts