What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

BlueandGold

Juniors
SOO2 City and regional but not NZ 4.18 M
AFL GF City and regional 3.82M

Impressive

SOO 1, 2 , 3 would have beaten AFL GF if not for dead rubber.

SOO1 4.090M without NZ
SOO2 4.190M without NZ
AFL GF 3.718M

Clearly this experiment with the Sydney swans is not working for the AFL.

guyver78

Juniors
Been trying since 10am, no luck :(

Might give up and just buy tickets for the Canterbury Leagues Club.

Mate they must have sold out within the first 20 seconds for both clubs because my mate tried to get 2 in a row in the Souths section at about 10:01am and there was nothing left available.

My PAX was 78906

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs end is 115-122. Army in 117.

Pax at 10:15am was 81,897

guyver78

Juniors
Bulldogs end is 115-122. Army in 117.

Pax at 10:15am was 81,897

Yeah we have the whole Southern End. Looks like all that's left is a few seats together that should be all but gone in the next 2 days. I doubt there will be much left for the general public tomorrow unless ofcourse tickets start magically appearing for sale again because ticketek held some back.

Certainly selling much much quicker then this time last year.

Canard

Immortal
Yeah we have the whole Southern End. Looks like all that's left is a few seats together that should be all but gone in the next 2 days. I doubt there will be much left for the general public tomorrow unless ofcourse tickets start magically appearing for sale again because ticketek held some back.

Certainly selling much much quicker then this time last year.

One of the great bonuses this year of Souffs making it, is the lack of the "whinge" articles about how Rabbits fans won't be going to the game and the market is being flooded with GF tickets.

The way certain fans carried on last year was pathetic. "Waaah, I bought a ticket to a game that wasn't guaranteed to be my team, and they are now not playing!!"

guyver78

Juniors
One of the great bonuses this year of Souffs making it, is the lack of the "whinge" articles about how Rabbits fans won't be going to the game and the market is being flooded with GF tickets.

The way certain fans carried on last year was pathetic. "Waaah, I bought a ticket to a game that wasn't guaranteed to be my team, and they are now not playing!!"

Why would people cry about tickets for? If anything the Bulldogs were quite hard done by this year because Souths played their GF qualifier a day earlier giving them an unfair advantage at buying up tickets earlier knowing they were in the GF. I heard on the Radio that 7000 tickets were snapped up as soon as Souths beat the Roosters.

Whinge or not you still have to feel sorry for Roosters/Panthers fans for buying expensive GF tickets and not being able to return them.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Why would people cry about tickets for? If anything the Bulldogs were quite hard done by this year because Souths played their GF qualifier a day earlier giving them an unfair advantage at buying up tickets earlier knowing they were in the GF. I heard on the Radio that 7000 tickets were snapped up as soon as Souths beat the Roosters.

Whinge or not you still have to feel sorry for Roosters/Panthers fans for buying expensive GF tickets and not being able to return them.

The way the grand final is ticketed is just another demonstration of a lack of fan friendliness. Imo at least 50% of the ground should be only made available after the prelims. Make the other 50% general sale and corporate.

Latest posts