What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

guyver78

Juniors
The way the grand final is ticketed is just another demonstration of a lack of fan friendliness. Imo at least 50% of the ground should be only made available after the prelims. Make the other 50% general sale and corporate.

Exactly right and good call but they wont because it'll be very hard to resell those $400 Diamond tickets even when we have a Souths v Dogs GF.

It would mean they would also have to drop ticket prices significantly to sell them in time, something the greedy NRL would never do.

papabear

Juniors
The NRL needs money unless you want your kids to be watching and playing afl. and their kids and their kids etc etc.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The NRL needs money unless you want your kids to be watching and playing afl. and their kids and their kids etc etc.

What a heap of crap, stick to peddling afl is going to crush us all at ya rugby union site.

If you had any clue at all.

Everything is down for afl in nsw and qld, you just keep listening to the likes of the telecrap aye.

Danish

Referee
Why would people cry about tickets for? If anything the Bulldogs were quite hard done by this year because Souths played their GF qualifier a day earlier giving them an unfair advantage at buying up tickets earlier knowing they were in the GF. I heard on the Radio that 7000 tickets were snapped up as soon as Souths beat the Roosters.

Whinge or not you still have to feel sorry for Roosters/Panthers fans for buying expensive GF tickets and not being able to return them.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for us. My tickets were in the hands of a Souths supporter by sunday morning. Nice bloke who'd missed out on corporate tickets and snapped mine up in a heartbeat for a healthy premium. Bless his heart he didn't even try to rub it in and we wound up chatting for 15 minutes about the game.

This is probably the best year ever to have grand final tickets that you no longer want given the huge amount of souths and dogs fans looking to get to the game. You'd be a bit more hard pressed offloading tickets when an interstate team is playing though

guyver78

Juniors
Looks like ticketek has done it again. All of the sudden you can buy tickets across most categories (especially the expensive ones). Not by huge amounts or anything but certainly still available to those interested in going.

alien

Referee
Anyone buy tickets in the "competing teams" ends? Which team do you support & what end did you end up getting?

im in 110 which is actually closer to the dogs end. i think 110 is around the 30 or 20 metre line. bought the ticket almost 2 months ago

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
915709678.JPG

Latest posts