What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

oikee

Juniors
Just making valid points.
Someone above is trolling me.
So you guys followed me on the roar site. Well done.
Look, i was beating my head against a brick wall on that site, and you guys on here are supposed to be league fans.
I made a straight forward comment about a good Titans crowd.
Others before me have been knocking this crowd, go back and read them.
If you dont like my comments, dont respond.
As i said, i am new on this site, been here a month finding my feet. And that troll springs can f**k off as well.

Springs

First Grade
Anyway we can put all oikee's nonsense into one thread and move that to the troll cave like we have done with other posters?

oikee

Juniors
Anyway we can put all oikee's nonsense into one thread and move that to the troll cave like we have done with other posters?

Why dont you move to the troll cave. I have no idea what you bumbuddy's are on about.

So you dont like any comments on this crowd watch except about crowds. Just say that, i am not a mind reader. As i keep saying, i am finding my feet. You are like a old stale piece of toast, been hear since moses was a boy.
Let me find me feet before you start hiding me away in the troll bin.
And stop trolling me.
Now f**k off, i took the comment off above.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:clap: Well done Titans Broncos.
Over 20 thousand to the gold coast local Derby.

Happy now.
Nice edit, still a pathetic post. The crowd in good conditions was f**king shithouse. No excuses two top 3 sides in perfect conditions in a local derby and that was the best they can??? lol QLDers only care about origin and beating NSW, RL and their clubs run a distant second.

RL heartland my arse.

taipan

Referee
:clap: Well done Titans Broncos.
Over 20 thousand to the gold coast local Derby.

Happy now.

Should have sold out or 25,000 at worst.P weak.The only NRL game in SE Qld(apparently heartland rl) and the only game likely to grab a crowd for the Titans.Yet we get gimps wanting Sydney teams relocated.

Springs

First Grade
Nice edit, still a pathetic post. The crowd in good conditions was f**king shithouse. No excuses two top 3 sides in perfect conditions in a local derby and that was the best they can??? lol QLDers only care about origin and beating NSW, RL and their clubs run a distant second.

RL heartland my arse.

Troll.

georgesnmith

Juniors
off to campbelltown tonight, not been there since 2007 i think.

will have eels vs roosters on the radio on the way up

hope it doesnt rain and the tigers backs run riot lol

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Titans-Broncos crowd was almost the lowest ever for the fixture. They used to get around 27k.

Considering the conditions the Panthers crowd was much much much more impressive.

Springs

First Grade
nah hes right.

its a pretty poor crowd. the titans have massive crowd issues.

funny how the crowds for western sydney sides didnt slump with the new AFL side being brought into western sydney.

that game shouldve sold out ages ago.

I know.
It was sarcasm to oikee calling me a troll when I said his posts about it being a good crowd were bullshit.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Us NORMAL Queenslander's never claim to be the heartland of the NRL. Do NOT listen to oikee.

Many simply retaliate to the rubbish that is posted on here.

A heap of you crave for the titans getting a bad crowd, or the Broncos for that matter, you are then overjoyed and come onto your little computer and unleash your pathetic jibes on this forum.

I hate almost every NSW club, a shitload. BUT i never want any of them to have crap crowds.

If you loved the NRL you shouldn't insult the crowds to an extremity. Stop being so proud of the team YOU support. Absolutely none of our teams are doing a brilliant job with crowds, go deal with it. Or we can continue our sad comparisons.

Each team has a base set of push and pull factors, they are all the same. But there are also ones that vary from team to team, listen and understand them.

georgesnmith

Juniors
when people raise the issue of too many teams in sydney well its a fair way to respond is to look at other clubs doing worse.

people on here werent around when the average crowd in sydney was 5000, and 10000 was considered a big crowd.

weve been at 16k now for almost 10 years.

i think the ARLC will get to 20k as forecast.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We've gone backwards since the 20k target was mentioned. A quarter of the way into the season and it is far from guaranteed that we'll see growth this year either.

thorson1987

Coach
Saw this posted on Facebook.

Hi all, just an update on the NRL Player Passes....

I write to inform you all that I have been advised that unfortunately the NRL are experiencing problems with the NRL Passes.

Below is the statement received from the NRL.

I wish to advise that the NRL has experienced problems with the NRL Passes distribution process.

The repercussion of this issue is that any member, who applied for registration from the beginning of March 2014 on, have just been ordered.

The fulfilment company is currently working with NRL Fan Engagement/Passes to push this back log through as quickly as possible.

Wests Tigers
To ensure that players have the opportunity to attend the Wests Tigers game at Campbelltown Stadium tomorrow the Wests Tigers have kindly offered to offer free access to the game to avoid any disappointment to the child due to the above issues.

Entry for all junior league players is from Old Leumeah Road entry - GATE A –where players will be asked to identify their junior club.

Attending parents / adults will be required to pay the entry fee.

On behalf of all junior league players I thank the Wests Tigers for their generous offer in allowing free entry to our junior league players on this occasion.

Regards

Mrs. Julie Luke
Chief Executive Officer
Western Suburbs District Junior Rugby League Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.