What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Lie.

Facebook-
Souths 195k
Wests 183k

Twitter-
Souths 39k
Wests 27k

:lol: comprehension must have been beyond you in primary school.

He clearly said NRL site.

As far as the nrl sites for clubs go I remember reading an article a while back that clubs were offered the opportunity to buy back there ownership of them and some like the bulldogs and broncos have done so. Probably will switch over at the end of season. The bulldogs one was heaps better before we all got forced onto the telstra cookie cutter template.

I doubt that will be the case. They spent ages trying to get NZ and Souths to join the club network, they wouldn't let clubs leave it IMO.

Agree the Dogs one was better pre-network, but I think as the iterations go on, the NRL/Telstra template is improving.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Hi again all.

Two things that could benefit Brisbane crowds for this year.

1. We now have around 8,000 general admission seats across maroon, blue and white categories. Much more relaxed.

2. The silverlight program on ticketek allows everyone to pick the seats they want.

One negative:

GP seats arent even on sale yet !
Only stupid one game "derby deal" membershit.

for souths and chooks to get 40k you are going to need 10k easts fans as you are going to max out at 30k souths fans on a Thursday.

Can anyone see 10k easts fans showing up probably not.

Dogs and broncos will be a difficult sell, I think if you get 25k there you are doing well.

There was at least 27,000 Easts fans at the WCC so there's no reason why souffs v Easts won't draw 50,000 plus.

RWB

Bench
I promise to come so long as Souths agree not to play their chants over the PA system again.

Rodney

Juniors
the Roosters Souffs opening in 2013 only got- 35,952
I'm thinking the opener this year will lie in or around 40k

Status
Not open for further replies.