What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Probably about 32.5k I think.

Crowd is weird. Maroon GA is empty. White GA patchy.

White reserved - people up level 7 south.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I thought it looked mire than that tbh given the people in level 4 on both sides which are usually sparse for anything under 20k.

This country is ridiculous for live sport on tv, ts no wonder codes struglle to build fan culture and there are empty seats at every ground. Tonigjt there is live baseball, cricket, league, union, soccer and afl. All on at the same time lol.

wests1

Juniors
I thought I heard 22+ . May have been wishful thinking, but it looked at least that on telly. In any regard wests v souths plays in front of about 20k normally anyway. About par.
Plus the 30k at brissy means an ok start to the round

wests1

Juniors
I am going to eat poo with this, but I think this season has a sniff of 2005 about it. There seems to be a new crop of gems in it and there's nothing better than new talent for crowds. We'll wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts