What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Bench
Any recent PAX numbers for the game tonight?

Ticket sales have seemed to really slow over the last 2 days, I thought there'd be good sales today but they're still selling the same CAT 1 & CAT 2 bays they were selling this morning.

Still sticking to 35k, I don't see there being much of a walk up to a finals game.

Brutus

Referee
Parra v Broncos in a prelim final against the broncos in 2001 - 31-33k or something at Homebush lol

Dogs Of War

Coach
Attendance should be a lot better though. 365,754 from 12 games in a city the size of Brisbane is not great

But what is the problem? Is their a good/easy solution? I think their is by engaging members and offering discounted tickets for each week of the finals. Say 25% of cost for week 1, 50% cost week 2, 75% cost week 3 with each member able to buy at least 4 tickets. That should see awesome crowds, and ensure that bandwagon fans who only go to finals etc want to turn out at what is now a sizeable crowd which could be considered an event.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Attendance should be a lot better though. 365,754 from 12 games in a city the size of Brisbane is not great

The last 5 Broncos finals (2006-2011) has a total attendance of 248,465.

= 49,693 average - All of these bar the two 2011 were technical or full sellouts - member no shows or sold to single seats.

The finals games before 2006 weren't great.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I like what storm have done with ga memberships for next year. You can buy 12,18 or24 ticketed membership and use as many as you like for any game. Think this is a great idea as may encourage fans to drag along friends or family and convert them.

One area looking at memberships is in having the seats behind sticks cheap. Plenty of people will struggle to find $250 for cheap seats so make them $100 and pack out the cheap ends.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
14 Sep 2002

QEII stadium

Brisbane vs Parramatta - 19115

6 Sep 1998

QEII stadium

Brisbane vs Parramatta - 21172

Maroon and Gold army... lol

Diesel

Referee
Was the game sold out?

SFS needs an upgrade to 50K and should have a Saturday night and Sunday arvo game each week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts