What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch Thread 2009

dragondad

First Grade
We would get good crowds every week if {username} managed to get of their fat ass, put the burger down and attend!

I'm unable to see which NRL team you support,however I can tell you that I've been to 3 NRL games in the opening 3 rounds,and also the Charity Shield.

drake

First Grade
Nice use of the username tag Dutchy.

Nearly got me there.

Don't listen to him {username}

ByRd

First Grade
We would get good crowds every week if {username} managed to get of their fat ass, put the burger down and attend!
haha i just read through the thread but i am a member and get to all NSW games and 1 interstate game a year ;)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
There's too many people like {username} in the NRL sitting on their arses not attending games. It's the reason for the sh*te crowds at Brooky, Toyota and Canberra.

Dutchy

Immortal
I attend every Storm game Dutch, have a slim botty and don't eat burgers.

Fail

:lol: Ooh you bastard.

LOL, get you then edit?

Nice edit man! ahhaha

Have you seen this burger ? Its delicious. * nom nom nom *

Newcastle will get 17K This week.

I'm unable to see which NRL team you support,however I can tell you that I've been to 3 NRL games in the opening 3 rounds,and also the Charity Shield.

Hook, Line, Sinker!

haha

haha i just read through the thread but i am a member and get to all NSW games and 1 interstate game a year ;)

wow, thanks for the lovely kind sentiments

i'm thinking of you too

Lol!

Ghoulies

Bench
Got me at first, but the username tag that shows up when you quote ruined it. Still got a pretty good haul though.

DINGb@T

Juniors
Anyone got some educated guesstimates for this week. The spreadsheet I've usually got for potential crowds isn't working at the moment- anyone got historical numbers for these games from the last few years to match them against this weeks possible/eventual crowds?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brisbane v St George Illawarra - 47,000
Roosters v Eels - 12,000
Panthers v Tigers - 14,000
Storm v Titans - 11,500
Warriors v Rabbitohs - 21,000
Bulldogs v Sharks - 18,600
Knights v Sea Eagles - 20,000 (not sure of capacity)
Canberra v Cowboys - 12,500

Latest posts