What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowds Statistics,How does your team fare?

MightySharks

Bench
These are the crowd stats up to round 4. Both home and away averages.

Brisbane Home-34,104
Away-17,653

Canberra Home-13,725
Away-14,455

Canterbury Home-26,545
Away-19,096

Cronulla Home-18,308
Away--13,067

Roosters Home-19,763
Away-18,228

Manly Home-14,751
Away-13,682

Melbourne Home-11,317
Away-12,251

Newcastle Away-14,889

Nth Qld Home-21,743
Away-28,688

Parramatta Home-13,611
Away-14,276

Penrith Home-17,708
Away-17,341

Souths Home-12,950
Away-15,969

Stg Ill Home-9,032
Away-21,961

Warriors Home-12,440
Away-24,719

Tigers Home-17,107
Away-16,965

I know these stats are only early but are they as expected?. Are you happy with you teams crowds?

Of the Sydney based NRL clubs the top three are Bulldogs, Roosters and Sharks with the Dragons bringing up the rear.

Canberra had a fair first up attendance can they improve, what about Manly is 14,751 to low considering thier position on the table?

Brisbane and Nth Qld figures are excellent and I believe will remain that way.

Souths are still struggling a little bit, what will happen to them will Telstra Stadium bring more or less people through the gate next year?

Melbourne's crowds are on the improve but compared with most other clubs are still poor, are there crowd's good enough, this is there 8th year in the comp and how long can they survive with low crowds?

What about Newcastle when they finally get home will their supporters turn up in their usuall numbers after the poor start by the Knights

Crowd Statistics are very important especially as the revune available from the leagues clubs gets less and less through the poker machine tax(NSW clubs) And the fans turning up is a key ingredient in the succsess of your club!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Once well supported Parra are in a bit of trouble - being the lowest drawer away.

I think it depends on who is playing who: KNights have'nt played at home yet, therefore their usual big crowds aren't counted. Parra have played away games at the SFS and Telstra v SOuths and Tigers, so maybe that is why we feature so low. I reckon next week will change that picture, after our annual away win at North Parramatta Staduim v Brisbane ;-)

MightySharks

Bench
Sharks will stay in the top 3 sydney clubs. There will be a big crowd on Sat night against the Cowgirls.

m0j0

Bench
Of course, the Roosters figures are doctored, even at the away games. Just ask anyone, it's a well known fact apparently. :roll:

Biscuits

Juniors
Manly have had 2 games at home. One was against Melbourne and they bring next to no supporters with them. Give us a few more home games against Sydney teams and see how we go.

nqboy

First Grade
Cowboys will continue to draw at home but they'll have to do it without me since they took away my hill. Still, plenty of bandwagon jumpers clombing on board to take my place.

Manly Lad

Juniors
Manly's crowds will improve. The ground capacity is only 22,000 odd so the ground is really about 70% full.

Wait for the Doggies and Broncs to arrive in town. House full sign will be up!

Even the West Tigers game actually. :)

Manly Lad

Juniors
Manly's crowds will improve. The ground capacity is only 22,000 odd so the ground is really about 70% full.

Wait for the Doggies and Broncs to arrive in town. House full sign will be up!

Even the West Tigers game actually. :)

Southernsaint

Staff member
MightySharks said:
Of the Sydney based NRL clubs the top three are Bulldogs, Roosters and Sharks with the Dragons bringing up the rear.

The Dragons haven't played a home match in Sydney yet. The piss-poor 9000 crowd was drawn from our Illawarra brethren...

However, Saints have drawn large away attendances in Canberra, Penrith & Telstra...

bazza

Immortal
Misty Bee said:
Once well supported Parra are in a bit of trouble - being the lowest drawer away.

I think it depends on who is playing who: KNights have'nt played at home yet, therefore their usual big crowds aren't counted. Parra have played away games at the SFS and Telstra v SOuths and Tigers, so maybe that is why we feature so low. I reckon next week will change that picture, after our annual away win at North Parramatta Staduim v Brisbane ;-)

Against Wests Tigers the crowd 17,107
Against Souths the crowd was 11,445

So the away average for Parra is 14,276. I don't know where MightyShark got his figures on but I would check before complaining too much.

I think Parramatta should be getting bigger crowds. Is the club doing anything to encourage people to get to the games?

MightySharks

Bench
I have included WIN stadium as Sydney venue as the crowd statistics for St George-Illawarra iclude both WIN and OKI, hopefully your crowds will rise when you get back to Kogarah but on current performances things don't look good!

Southernsaint

Staff member
MightySharks said:
I have included WIN stadium as Sydney venue as the crowd statistics for St George-Illawarra iclude both WIN and OKI, hopefully your crowds will rise when you get back to Kogarah but on current performances things don't look good!

It's a "home" venue, but a Sydney venue, it ain't!!

The Raiders crowd isn't too bad.

We got 11,000 first up to the Knights game which was pretty poor, then again Newie were going like a busted arse. Last week we got 15,000 against the Dragons which was a massive improvement.

I'm expecting about 17-18,000 for the Roosters.

ByRd

First Grade
Bulldogs crowds have been good, over 33000 (a club record) to the first game then just under 20000 to the tigers game(looked bigger though, might have been those free passes). Our next home game against the Roosters should bring in a huge crowd with about 26-30000.

MightySharks

Bench
The Raiders crowd isn't too bad.

We got 11,000 first up to the Knights game which was pretty poor, then again Newie were going like a busted arse. Last week we got 15,000 against the Dragons which was a massive improvement.

I'm expecting about 17-18,000 for the Roosters.

:lol: :lol: 16 000 max

RABK

Referee
at about Newcastle when they finally get home will their supporters turn up in their usuall numbers after the poor start by the Knights

I guarantee you that our first 2 home games against the Warriors and Dogs will be bumper crowds of 23,000+.

MightySharks

Bench
What is the capacity of Brookvale these days?

About 16 000-17 000

I guarantee you that our first 2 home games against the Warriors and Dogs will be bumper crowds of 23,000+.

Maybe for the first game as everone will be keen to see the new stadium, but after the the Knights crowds will be on struggle street if you blokes continue to play so shiat!

Latest posts