What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crusade Recruitment Drive

Archduke_Franz

Juniors
Awesome, another Knights fan close by. Yeah, I am really keen. I haven't been to a league match ever at Suncorp before, so looking forward to it. When you are booking tickets online, can you actually specify what Bay you want to buy in? Thanks for the info mate.

I am also going to the Knights match against the Raiders in Canberra as well, so it would be awesome to sit with any Newcastle supporters heading down to that match as well.

Generally you cant actually pick what bay you want to be in but they have a designated away supporters bay which I know is bay 317 so you just have to book in the away supporters section and that is where you will end up.

Kazaf

Juniors
Looking to drive up once in a while and cheer on the team with the Crusade one day!

Joker's Wild

Coach
Welcome back knightsgal

Serc, Knightmare, Otori and myself are all Brissy based Knights fans so you certainly are not alone. Traditionally the Knights pull good crowds at Suncorp so there are plenty of the red and blue faithful nth of the tweed.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'll be at Suncorp with a few mates as well :D If the boys win we'll be singing the Knights victory song just like we did in 2010.

I used to go to the brissie knights games a few years ago with some fellow forum members, but spent a few years in AFL territory so sort of lost the network a bit. Been back in brissie for a few years now and am keen. I sat in the away supporters bay last year. Was pretty good my only memory, apart from us winning was some chick yelling 'GIVE IT TO PATTO' all game. I think patto actually scored, and he acknoweleged her after the game.

macavity

Referee
holy ancient bump, batman!

Crusade are in Bay 9 at home this year - it is GA (with a fantastic view!) so there is no reason not to come!

In related news, we have a freaking 40 piece brass band joining us at games this year....! going to be AWESOME!

knightsgal85

Juniors
Welcome back knightsgal

Serc, Knightmare, Otori and myself are all Brissy based Knights fans so you certainly are not alone. Traditionally the Knights pull good crowds at Suncorp so there are plenty of the red and blue faithful nth of the tweed.

Awesome, thanks JW...good to know there are Brissy based fans here. Looking forward to my first Knights game at Suncorp, bring it on! Knock off work a bit after 5, then the mad rush to the game, a Monday to look forward to, yay!

Latest posts