What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS for this week?

Dragon66

Juniors
Dino, Just George is playing. A starter for the Indigenous team. Thompson missed out. Merrin on the bench for All Stars side.

I know Rose needs the work. I can only think that's why he is having a bit of game time in the CS.
I know the CS result is meaningless but I thought a good result would get us some momentum as we approach the beginning of the season.

Maybe Merrin is considering jumping ship this season. Very strange.

possm

Coach
Dino, Just George is playing. A starter for the Indigenous team. Thompson missed out. Merrin on the bench for All Stars side.

I know Rose needs the work. I can only think that's why he is having a bit of game time in the CS.
I know the CS result is meaningless but I thought a good result would get us some momentum as we approach the beginning of the season.

Maybe Merrin is considering jumping ship this season. Very strange.

Yea, maybe a Merrin for Napa deal for 2015 on

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Oh boy, the Au Mau craze is still the rage in the Dragons camp. He is starting? Hopefully won't get as many minutes as he did last year. The other forwards must not have impressed at all for this guy to get first crack.

Oh well only a trial, lets see how they go. Will be tough against the bunnies. They will be fired up. A close game would be a good result here. Hopefully no injuries.

Lethal25

Juniors
Dragons at $2.65 for the game. Fair chance Reynolds doesn't play or at best plays limited minutes, plus dragons have more players wanting to nail down spots. Seems over the odds to me, I'm down for 20 bucks

BennyV

Referee
Dragons at $2.65 for the game. Fair chance Reynolds doesn't play or at best plays limited minutes, plus dragons have more players wanting to nail down spots. Seems over the odds to me, I'm down for 20 bucks

Definitely not overs.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Had a nibble at the $4.25 Saints/Saints half/full double. Think Souths minus Reynolds will be rudderless without the big boppers to get them out of trouble. Minus Sam, Tom and Ben Teo as well as GI , Sutton and quite possibly George Burgess too. Saints by 10.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I just found out this game is not available through NRL app/Digital Pass.
Spewing...

That sucks!
Down to the local seems my only option
Means I'll have to have a couple of beers too
Just going to have to grin and bear it I suppose.

bottle

Coach
Yeah I got a bro in law in hospital with a broken leg. No Fox at the hospital so he's without.
No beers for him either Cagey.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Fat boy Merrin deal with the Rorters is on the table. As Mary said here is the CD to frozen enjoy listening to Let it Go as the Dragons are Letting You Go. Napa is viewed as a far better player, with a better attitude and stronger on the defensive line which is what Mary wants.

So why isn't Merrin playing in the CS because he isn't a part of the teams plans. Georgeous George is playing tonight and next week.

Dragon66

Juniors
Good stat for the Cutters with a 28-12 win over Newtown this afternoon. Will be good to get a match report but not much interest from an NRL perspective if the Dragons forwards didn't play, except for Garvey.

rainman44

Bench
Fat boy Merrin deal with the Rorters is on the table. As Mary said here is the CD to frozen enjoy listening to Let it Go as the Dragons are Letting You Go. Napa is viewed as a far better player, with a better attitude and stronger on the defensive line which is what Mary wants.

So why isn't Merrin playing in the CS because he isn't a part of the teams plans. Georgeous George is playing tonight and next week.
I agree with Mary on Nappa v Merrin. Nappa is the real good tough footballer and Merrin is good with the ball in hand, only in good ball position not coming out of trouble as he always ends up on his arse and is so slow to get up.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Nope sorry. Not on the NRL live app either :x Thought I was paying to watch NRL live.... merkins!

gitano

Juniors
Aitken looking right at home, some strong running and solid in D. A must for Round 1.

Latest posts