What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current List of Raiders Contracted Players for 2014- Updated 7/11/13

thickos

First Grade
John Lang is also in the mix.

The list consisted of the three mentioned above, Lang and B. Smith but obviously that was before the Knights move was announced.

jed

First Grade
Remaining players.....

Jermaine Ale
Terry Campese
Marshall Chalk
Jason Croker (plus 1 yr option)
Bronx Goodwin
Michael Hodgson
Ben Jones
Terry Martin
Alan Rothery
Jason Smith
Nathan Smith
Simon Woolford

Priorities for me are:
(1) Chalk
(2) Ale
(3) Jones
(4) Goodwin
(5) Croker
(6) Martin
(7) Camepse

and the rest can move on. Nathan Smith needs to prove his worth back from injury before I seek his signature

hotdogs

Juniors
i heard ale will definately not re-signing with the raiders and may even not be league at all, i've been told by tilse himself he's been offered a deal to play union-with the Queenesland Reds apparently a good one, something he won't get in league now, so we might see him playing union next year, but apparently him and his wife hate canberra and the raiders so they're leaving the capital!!!who doesn't in that hate the raiders at the mo apparently theres a bit of inside fighting amongst players and coaching staff!

sydraider

First Grade
Dont blame him, I woudl be ticked off if I was Ale and made to play second fiddle to someone like Howell!

Way to go Matty, your stench will remain for some time after you leave.

dubby

Bench
hotdogs said:
i heard ale will definately not re-signing with the raiders and may even not be league at all, i've been told by tilse himself he's been offered a deal to play union-with the Queenesland Reds apparently a good one, something he won't get in league now, so we might see him playing union next year, but apparently him and his wife hate canberra and the raiders so they're leaving the capital!!!who doesn't in that hate the raiders at the mo apparently theres a bit of inside fighting amongst players and coaching staff!

??????

I've read that a few times and still can't work out who's leaving. Is it TIlse or ALe leaving and hate the ACT and the club?

Please dude, learn to structure a sentence and use punctuation.

jed

First Grade
Mulch said:
Michael Dobson, has now signed with Wigan. After his stay at Catalans.
Dobson's contract will be a Raider again in 2007, as mentioned in the article. He's only been released for the remainder of this season.

And I think most people would agree, he's not likely to have had much (if any) 1st grade time for the Raiders this year.

thickos

First Grade
Thread list has been updated to reflect Michael Dobson's 'on loan' status for the remainder of 2006.

thickos

First Grade
Thread has been updated to reflect Adam Mogg's release from the Raiders to join Catalans Dragons at the end of 2006.

All the best Moggster :)

Mulch

Juniors
RLW reports that livewire Lincoln Withers says the genuine belief that the Green Machine is capable of winning a premiership convinced him to re-sign until 2009. Canberra hasn't won a premiership since 1994 but Withers is confident the wait for more October glory could soon be over.

"One of the reasons I stayed was because I really think the club is heading towards something special" Withers says. "People in Canberra are used to winning grand finals, and with the young fellas we have, I can see us returning there soon. Blokes like Todd Carney and Thom Learoyd Lahrs have the potential to lead us to the title."

thickos

First Grade
Some big cap space now surely with Smith and Woolford one foot out the door too.

I want one big name and a whole bunch of good 'second tier' signings for 2007. Otherwise we have gone backwards again...

Latest posts