What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current List of Raiders Contracted Players for 2014- Updated 7/11/13

Mulch

Juniors
Which Promising/Fringe First Graders Raiders are missing of the List of Signed Raiders? Apart from William Zillman

jed

First Grade
I'll leave it for thickos to update these, this thread is his "little baby" ;-)

girvie

Staff member
I heard a rumour Canberra have signed Andrew Price from the Knights. Can anyone confirm?

jed

First Grade
Haven't heard anything, I'm skeptical - with the lack of signings we've made (again???), I think we'd be trumpeting every single signing.

Sully

Juniors
Dean Tiles to be a super buy.

We should have got the statue back, he will kill it at the Knights.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Edwahu said:
Pretty sure Chalk re-signed for 2 years just before the end of the season.

Dont think so, i know there was talk of him being close but as far as i know, no actual signing

thickos

First Grade
Thread updated to account for Alan Tongue re-signing with the Raiders until the end of 2008. Go Tonguey :clap:

thickos

First Grade
One less player to re-sign come June 30.... obviously over summer Beau Mundine has been released to the Dragons (see related thread).

The off-contract list has been updated to reflect this...

thickos

First Grade
The list has been updated to reflect the new stats presented at the Raiders official website:

Willman Zillman - off contract end 06
Jason Williams - off contract end 07 (previously thought 06)
Ben Jones - 06

Latest posts