What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current List of Raiders Contracted Players for 2014- Updated 7/11/13

thickos

First Grade
Our latest acquisition Glen Turner (Melbourne Storm) has been added to the list of contracted players.

Mulch

Juniors
Terry Campese, the 22-year-old Canberra Raiders utility, will pursue a two-year deal with the NRL club, choosing not to continue talks with Super 14 rugby franchise the Brumbies.
www.nrl.com

Chachi

Bench
What's with all the 2 year contracts?? 2008 is shaping up to be a bloody nightmare...is management doing something here that we don't want to know about?

I'm more than a little concerned about this and I hope we can lock in the likes of Carney, Thommo, Weyman etc some time next season.

thickos

First Grade
Apparently they are looking at extending Thompson and Tongue's contracts now - I'm tipping until 2010.

Chachi

Bench
Yeah, I actually heard that as well after I posted last night. Sounds like a good idea to me.

thickos

First Grade
The Raiders most capped player, and highest tryscorer, Jason Croker :arrow: Catalans Dragons, two seasons :(

thickos

First Grade
Thread updated to announce the signing of Matt Bickerstaff (two seasons) and Dane Tilse upgrading his contract until 2010.

Nice work Tilsey!

thickos

First Grade
The roster is almost completely finalised for 2007 - only guys off the books for 2006 (Ale and Martin) are both leaving according to ballboy, but it is unsure where they will both be heading to...

paulquinn49

Bench
Anyone remember when Ale was gonna be something? Good thing I didnt jump up on that bandwagon, ay girlfriends.

paulquinn49

Bench
imo its obvious Elliot and management hate the club, and were always in it to bring the club down from the inside.