What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtis Scott

SharkShocked

Bench
Disappointing we couldn't keep him.

cb4 you made mention of players we had signed that blocked his path... was this Beale/Bird or are we talking different players.

cb4

First Grade
We signed a kid from the Roosters apparently who is a few years older than him.

He is a teenager, who has 3 years of TC ahead of him. If he thinks he is better of in Melbourne, go for it.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side. I doubt he gets ahead of Chambers/Munster in the next few years.

Evenflow

Bench
I doubt he gets ahead of Chambers/Munster in the next few years.

Slater is signed for two more seasons so when he moves on Munster will slot back into FB so if Scott is ready for First grade at that time then it won't be an issue. By the sounds of it he will be.

Weaponhead

Coach
Interesting career decision. I guess he'll play QLD cup next year...

A 2 year contract then come home ready for first grade or stay at the Storm and become the next Russ Aitken.

Evenflow

Bench
Interesting career decision. I guess he'll play QLD cup next year...

A 2 year contract then come home ready for first grade or stay at the Storm and become the next Russ Aitken.

It's a 3 year deal so i'd say he'd be well and truly entrenched in FG by then given the massive wraps on him and the vast majority of clubs wanting him. Yep, the reason why Russ Aitken didn't work out was because he stayed at the Storm, like every other player who stays on there.....lol

Madsharkie

First Grade
Good luck to the kid. Obviously made what he thought was the best decision for his future. Can't knock anyone for that.
Next

lolesi

First Grade
Agree with most, good luck to him. Making a decision that he believes is best for him and his family, can't fault that.

shaggs

Coach
If there is a system to be a part of then it's the storm. Good on him. If he had chosen the Titans or parramatta then it's a different story

drago brelli

Bench
Did you guys know that Manly have signed this bloke. Got big wrap from Australian schoolboys coach as the teams best player. Coach reckons he ready for 1st grade next year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I heard the same interview with Brian Battese, coach of Oz Schoolboys.

Scott is a Sea Eagle

What a curtis

Latest posts