What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters v Bears

getsmarty

Immortal
Maybe we could all take our Dragons jerseys back to the club and ask them to replace them with Cutters Jerseys. LOL

SaintHarry

Juniors
I stand corrected hutch deserves a shot but if only demitriou was the 1st grade coach he might not play to his potential under mary thats my biggest concern

SBD82

Coach
Great game. Well done cutters. A ray of sunshine in an otherwise awful year for the club.

I think i saw it in here already, but I really think that cutters side would have beaten the 1st grade side.

Dea

Juniors
Well done Cutters. First time in a long time that I have enjoyed watching a "Dragons" team play. Attractive attacking footy. Great coaching JD in working out a strategy for beating Burleigh in the big game when no one else in QLD could this year.

Gareth67

First Grade
J.D. and his boys to the NRL in 2017 - Mary and his 1st grade side to the Cutters .
2 G.F.'s from 2 , bluudy amazing ! Great team of doers and a tremendous coach who knows how to WIN . Congratulations to all !

dragonssamy61

First Grade
J.D. and his boys to the NRL in 2017 - Mary and his 1st grade side to the Cutters .
2 G.F.'s from 2 , bluudy amazing ! Great team of doers and a tremendous coach who knows how to WIN . Congratulations to all !

Exactly gareth the boys love jd and would do what he want no questions asked.
I've seen it at training they lift for him.
Wish the nrl team had half the passion.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Frizzell, Packer and Sims aside our First Grade pack has been piss weak. It is about time that Ah Mau, De Belin, Marketo, Matthews and Thompson got challenged as they are not improving and hopefully Host and Leilua and these 4 consistent Cutters players will bring some size and brute strength to our First Grade pack which has
been sadly lacking made worse by hopeless
halves.

kit66

Bench
QLD, just north of Gold Coast

Yeah, I live just near there. I was being cheeky, a comment on the make-up of their team.

Well done to the Illawarra boys, did themselves, Illawarra and NSW proud. Awesome effort.
I had blokes at work all week telling me how the Bears were going to smash the Cutters, haha, looking
forward to next week at work - just need Cronulla to beat the Qld Storm and put the cream on the cake.

Last edited:

FlameThrower

Bench
Frizzell, Packer and Sims aside our First Grade pack has been piss weak. It is about time that Ah Mau, De Belin, Marketo, Matthews and Thompson got challenged as they are not improving and hopefully Host and Leilua and these 4 consistent Cutters players will bring some size and brute strength to our First Grade pack which has
been sadly lacking made worse by hopeless
halves.
Agreed...Mathews and Ah Mau, weakest link and De Belin has been mostly average this year.