What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D day for Parramatta

Name three players Parramatta must keep if they are to make the playoffs.

• Total voters

billygilmore

Juniors
Stuff the eels for this season and the next I say, they broke the rules and should be punished. They were breaking the rules for this season so rubbing them out the Comp for this season isn't even a punishment so they should be rubbed out of the next season as well, they went soft on the storm and hasn't deterred another team from breaking the rules so they should come down hard on the eels to make an example of them.

eagles4eva

First Grade
I hate the Eels big time.. The Eagles have endured a pathetic management and will continue for some time..

I do feel for the people who fork out cash each week to see/support their team to play. It's the players and supported who get smashed by a board that couldn't run a brothel.

catweasel

Juniors
It's ironic that the Brisbane supporters are the most rustled in this whole saga.

Whaddayatalkinabeet? We're going along nicely again this year. It's ironic cowgirl supporters are carrying on after 1 premiership that took 25 years to get.

TheFrog

Coach
Whaddayatalkinabeet? We're going along nicely again this year. It's ironic cowgirl supporters are carrying on after 1 premiership that took 25 years to get.

Let me guess. You jigged school during arithmetic in 2nd class. 1995-2015.

LESStar58

Referee
In Offsiders this morning they took the angle that Greenberg didn't follow due process.

How is this possible? Parra have been under investigation since last year. How did they not follow due process. It's a fecking sideshow.

Avenger

Immortal
The Eels are confident of a reduction in penalty. Should hit the media in a week or so. :thumb

Latest posts