What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph competition

et

Juniors
Anyone go in the Daily Telegraph competition at

http://www.nrl.com/Vote1

I got 2 Bulldogs vs Roosters tickets in the Instant Prize thing. I think second prize must be 4 Bulldogs vs Roosters tickets. :)

N.B. Just looked and the NRL site is down due to heavy traffic.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Maybe they've taken it down because someone programmed it to give every single voter a couple of tickets, rather than a few here and there.

innsaneink

Referee
Whats the code word?

I won us two tix to last years rd 1 dbl header thru the getaway or burkes backyard/ninemsn .......

Mr Saab

Referee
code word is BLUES

I asked for 2 tickets to the broncos dogs game in july but i won 2 tickets to the tigers dogs game in august instead.
I wont be going

innsaneink

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
code word is BLUES

I asked for 2 tickets to the broncos dogs game in july but i won 2 tickets to the tigers dogs game in august instead.
I wont be going

I'll have em.......

et

Juniors
If anyone won tickets to either of the Dragons games, and wants to swap them for either Bulldogs vs Roosters or Bulldogs vs Broncos (which I have), let me know! :D

Kaz

junior
I won West Tigers v Parramatta on 12th March. :lol:

Anyone want them.

jed

First Grade
I've got Bulldogs/Panthers tix for 26-28th Aug, provided it doesn't clash with the Eels/Raiders game the same weekend I'll have to call up a Panthers fan, invite her along ;-)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Whoops, got tickets to Bulldogs vs Eagles at Telstra in May instead.

:twisted:

I'll swap for Tigers tickets if anyone is interested.

innsaneink

Referee
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
lol @ this thread :lol:

Takes me back to school and footy cards.....I'll give ya a "Ray Higgs,Bill Mullins and Johnny Mayes for John Dorahy"

Dogs Knights still up for grabs here.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
it's rigged imo.

i entered that i wanted eagles v doggies tickets on 3 seperate e-mails and each 1 i got dragons v bulldogs

i then saw that a tigers supporter got eagles tickets, so i used a 4th e-mail and said that i was a tigers fan and i want tigers v eels tickets and low on behold i got bulldogs v eagles tickets.

ahhh well, i'm happy now :D

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:
it's rigged imo.

i entered that i wanted eagles v doggies tickets on 3 seperate e-mails and each 1 i got dragons v bulldogs

i then saw that a tigers supporter got eagles tickets, so i used a 4th e-mail and said that i was a tigers fan and i want tigers v eels tickets and low on behold i got bulldogs v eagles tickets.

ahhh well, i'm happy now :D

Using that logic, what should I pick if I wan't Tigers tickets? :D