What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale Husband

vvvrulz

Coach
Thank goodness Husband is being replaced, I wouldn't mind seeing him for sideline comments though.

McIvor and Halligan can gtfo, although lets face it if they've lasted this long they're probably not going anywhere.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I love Vossy on commentary, would be awesome if he was picked up for the regular Sky team (in the Aussie voice role previously held by Costigan) during the year.
Considering he's been on the outer the last year or two on the other side of the ditch due to his "feud" with Ray Hadley (WORST commentator ever by the way) it's not outside the realms of possibility!

Micistm

Bench
The two Greames would be awesome again...I don't mind Voss though.

Some fresh talent would be good, deffo not Costo back and deffo not the Canberra Moron squad

Aragorn

First Grade
reading they`ve dropped Husband has made my day.

nah, its made my weekend!

nah, my whole month!!

nah. f**k it. Not having to listen to him pronouce these names like "roooooopatiiiiii "; "Maaaaateeeooooooooo"....., has made my whole season!!!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Vossy would be good, he's well respected in Oz too so it'd stop a lot of the moaning about the Sky team win our games are broadcast here. Same deal with Hughes (not Costo though). The other commentator should be a kiwi. I can live with McIvor personally.

One Warrior

Bench
Good news on Voss for tonight's game and would like to see him continue, however don't hold your breath on Sky coverage for this season. I just received my Skywatch for March and the NRL is not in the listings and their is no promotion or story on league at all, this is the first time that their hasn't been a season launch article in a March issue. The only mention of the NRL at all is in the back of the magazine in the sports guide section where it says the following:
"Skywatch has included the NRL fixtures in the Sports Guide. As at the time of print the rights here have not been secured. If Sky does secure full rights to the NRL the games will be broadcast as listed. If Sky does not secure any NRL rights then no NRL matches will be broadcast. See skysport.co.nz for updated details."

It then proceeds to list the matches for the first four rounds up to the end of March, saying that channel allocations will be decided upon rights being secured.

Micistm

Bench
I can't see Sky giving up the NRL, it's just too good for them. It was mentioned on Radio sport there's been a few times Sky has broadcast the NRL games without a contract signed for a few rounds for good will. It might cost them more (and us of course) but I just can't see them not getting it.

And if they do...Voss was great to listen to tonight, so hope they get him on permanently.

Izz

Bench
I can't see Sky giving up the NRL, it's just too good for them. It was mentioned on Radio sport there's been a few times Sky has broadcast the NRL games without a contract signed for a few rounds for good will. It might cost them more (and us of course) but I just can't see them not getting it.

And if they do...Voss was great to listen to tonight, so hope they get him on permanently.
Amen, brutha!

spear tackle

Juniors
They wont want to give up the NRL I just read an artical , they have new people running the sports department who think that league has been a bit underdone over here and say that a lot of subscribers get sky sports for the league and so they want to improve on it.
Saw it in the NZ Herald somewhere.