What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M player of the year 2008 - clear as mud

Selachimorpha

Juniors
While i don't think he'll win Paul Gallen should finish near the top. The Sharks have been winning more often than not and every week Gallen is their best or close to it, so he should have polled a fair amount of points to add to the 13 he had after week 16.

legend

Coach
Oh ffs stop your f**king crying, and how is Matt Orford overrated when no one rates him, your a f**king mod and dont even read the forums, nice one.

Admin actually! :D

Orford is a choker and represents mediocrity so I hope he doesn't win it. He's had that many chances to win a premiership and is still searching.

He's a poor mans Brett Finch! ;-)

strewth_mate

Bench
I wouldn't think Gidley, he's performed strongly in the last couple of months but not at the same level as he did in the first half of the year. A bit quiet of late in my opinion, but in saying that it just means he hasn't carried us as much.

effnic

Bench
Admin actually! :D

Orford is a choker and represents mediocrity so I hope he doesn't win it. He's had that many chances to win a premiership and is still searching.

He's a poor mans Brett Finch! ;-)
Thanks for proving my point numb nuts.:roll:

Dutchy

Immortal
Originally Posted by Rockin Ronny
I love the Mighty Sea eagles and my uncle.

:lol: Effie!!

adamkungl

Immortal
it's a waste of time unless slater wins it.

if anasta can get 6 points then he will come close.

Should have been able to pick up some points against Manly and Cowboys, hopefully got the 3 against Souths. but our 3 bad losses in a row will cost him dearly I reckon. He might be in with a chance for 5/8th of the year.

league_guru

Juniors
Gidley would have to be a chance. The fact that Slater got suspensed will mean he will just get edged out IMO.

Campese's last finish to the year means he may give it a nudge

But whoever was talking up Gallen's chances, seriously? He has been suspensed for more than 2 weeks meaning that he would have had to be a better player than anybody else in the comp by two MOM games... I will bet vital body organs he doesnt get it.

perverse

Referee
thinking back over the season... i think gidley is a massive chance. he would have had a few 3pt games since voting went secret... and would have picked up stray points all over the place too.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Campese will be in the top 5 but will not win it
i recon he's polled about 17 points since voting went secret. He'll be a good show next year for the crown imo. But this year its Slater or Orford. Giddley maybe but i think he'll be a few points behind the other two, probably around the same points as Campese

Inferno

Coach
Do they take the points off for suspension straight away or at the end of the season?

Latest posts