What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dammit... Am I In Love?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
:oops: ;-) :lol: hehehehe yea...........
but we've already had this discussion, im an eels fan and he's a knights fans :| its a love with complications :lol:

Don't be giving your heart away to a girl you hardly know...Trust me I've felt the wrath of that pain..Make sure things are 100% mutually on the same level before you let her know how you feel...

Knightmare

Coach
Andy, like it or not I'm going to tell you- be careful tomorrow night. I think at the moment you're relying strongly on your feelings as to whether or not you're in love with her, rather than how well you know her. Hopefully tomorrow night will make things clearer. The first girl I liked, I think it was just the way I felt around her, that and the fact that she was HOT! :p But the last girl I liked, what made me know my feelings were valid was that we'd been friends for a while before I fell for her, and that made things better. She's got a boyfriend of 8 months, and I got over her less than a week after I asked her out, but we are still friends.
I can't wait for the day when I fall in love with the right girl. It'll be so fantastic I'm going to write about it!

MEE

Juniors
Knightmare said:
But the last girl I liked, what made me know my feelings were valid was that we'd been friends for a while before I fell for her, and that made things better. She's got a boyfriend of 8 months, and I got over her less than a week after I asked her out, but we are still friends.
Is her name Michelle?

Jordovski

Juniors
my eagle eye said:
Knightmare said:
But the last girl I liked, what made me know my feelings were valid was that we'd been friends for a while before I fell for her, and that made things better. She's got a boyfriend of 8 months, and I got over her less than a week after I asked her out, but we are still friends.
Is her name Michelle?

Or Shelly?

Rise Against

Dirk DIGgler said:
Don't be giving your heart away to a girl you hardly know...Trust me I've felt the wrath of that pain..Make sure things are 100% mutually on the same level before you let her know how you feel...
:clap: top advice

MysteryGirl

First Grade
half said:
yeah andy, we get it. you can get a girlfriend. we can't. stop being a dick about it

I reckon you could - you just don't post about them :D

Good luck on your date, Andy!!!

Crusader

Bench
:cry: ;-)

Good Luck, having heaps in common is a really good progression after the initial physical attraction :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Andy, I would like to rephrase a song by Lano and Woodley for you.

"You're in love, You're in love, and thats no lie, You're in love, You're in love, and you never wanna say goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, guitar solo." ;-)

I'll go back to my golden rule for the current day romeo...

"DO THE MIRIAM TEST".

That would be heartbraking to fall for someone and find out that they have got a pork sword bigger than yours.....up to you Andy!!!

sportive cupid

Referee
Well I dont want to be the baerer of bad news- so just call me the bearer of realistic ,if somewhat boring news.Sounds like there is potential here but love?I reckon love is something that develops from a mutual respect,trust ,and understanding.So I say -GO FOR IT BOY but dont call it love just yet

Jordovski

Juniors
sportive cupid said:
Well I dont want to be the baerer of bad news- so just call me the bearer of realistic ,if somewhat boring news.Sounds like there is potential here but love?I reckon love is something that develops from a mutual respect,trust ,and understanding.So I say -GO FOR IT BOY but dont call it love just yet

Ooooh she knows what she's talking about...!

Knightmare

Coach
madunit said:
Andy, I would like to rephrase a song by Lano and Woodley for you.

"You're in love, You're in love, and thats no lie, You're in love, You're in love, and you never wanna say goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, guitar solo." ;-)

:lol: GO LANO AND WOODLEY! And to answer the question, yes the girl was Michelle. It's not too hard to figure out, I've only ever liked 3 girls in my whole life anyway!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Andy said:
Hmm... Some good advice in here.

I'll keep you all posted.

screw the romantic advice from all these women

we just wanna know if you bone her

Latest posts