What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dammit... Am I In Love?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Andy said:
She looked amazing. In fact she looked so good, I don't know any superlatives that adequately describe how good she looked
Did she look better than you, in your opinion?

Andy

First Grade
Crusader said:
Maybe a little Barry White :lol:
I'm glad it went well Andy, it's nice the way you talk about her ;-)
You're right about the fragrance too, tip for men and women because most females lurve being kissed gently on the neck * shivers *
Have you felt this way before?

Yep, my first g/f when I was 17/18. SHe broke my heart though... :cry:

Andy

First Grade
madunit said:
Andy said:
She looked amazing. In fact she looked so good, I don't know any superlatives that adequately describe how good she looked
Did she look better than you, in your opinion?

No way. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Andy

First Grade
Belly in Brisvegas said:
When it gets down to makin' out Andy, your stereo should have on Portisheads' "Dummy" start to finish.

That wasn't cool :arrow:

Andy said:
Belly in Brisvegas said:
When it gets down to makin' out Andy, your stereo should have on Portisheads' "Dummy" start to finish.

That wasn't cool :arrow:

Sorry dude...that was no joke....seriously a great CD to bring the mood on for that someone special.

It's not a cool name for a CD but it is defaintely a great CD...trust me!!

Andy

First Grade
hmm... apology accepted. My misunderstanding it seems. I'll have to check it out belly. Thanks for the tip.

chileman

Coach
If shes that good Andy, stop spending so much time in here amigo :lol: once you've been married more than 7 years then spend all your time in here :lol: *chile checks to see if chilewoman is looking the other way*

Andy

First Grade
chileman said:
If shes that good Andy, stop spending so much time in here amigo :lol: once you've been married more than 7 years then spend all your time in here :lol: *chile checks to see if chilewoman is looking the other way*

Well if you take notice of my post times they're all between normal working hours ;-)

Goldthorpe

Bench
Update?

Hmmmmmmm PE teachers hey??? Must the same over here in the west...........

Belly in Brisvegas: Best AVATAR in LU!!! Congrats!

TEN

Latest posts