What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dammit... Am I In Love?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
is not a penis its a starfish, hullo!!
spongebob squarepants is a disturbing cartoon...... :?

astrogirl

First Grade
I'd like to believe in love at first sight (or almost first sight) but it's never happened to me before - so I'm sceptical.

Lust at first sight - yes (of course)
Love - maybe not

Andy

First Grade
Last night...

Well what can I say??

She looked amazing. In fact she looked so good, I don't know any superlatives that adequately describe how good she looked. But put it this way, if she was a steak, I would have swallowed her whole. :lol:

The date went well, we walked, we talked, she laughed at all of my jokes (hard to believe I know) we had a few drinks, we went and saw a movie (The Bourne Supremecy - her choice :shock: ) we held hands, we kissed, and I took her home. I'll leave the details out in respect for her, but it's looking good at the moment.

A hint for youg players - Cologne is good, but don't put it on your neck if you want her to kiss you there. She complained about the taste ;-)

JessEel

*off topic*
my avatar was changed due to somone calling it a penis :D thankyou for your time....

astrogirl, while i didn't fall in love with my b/f i knew when i first met him (at a party) that i didn't want this night to be the only time i saw him. i felt that when we were introduced.. i fell in love with him later.. you've never felt that pull towards someone?

astrogirl

First Grade
JessEel said:
astrogirl, while i didn't fall in love with my b/f i knew when i first met him (at a party) that i didn't want this night to be the only time i saw him. i felt that when we were introduced.. i fell in love with him later.. you've never felt that pull towards someone?
Yes, but that attraction is not necessarily love.

Love is not a word to be taken lightly in my opinion. In all my 27 years I have only been in love once.

Good to hear your date went well Andy.

JessEel

Andy said:
Last night...

Well what can I say??

She looked amazing. In fact she looked so good, I don't know any superlatives that adequately describe how good she looked. But put it this way, if she was a steak, I would have swallowed her whole. :lol:

The date went well, we walked, we talked, she laughed at all of my jokes (hard to believe I know) we had a few drinks, we went and saw a movie (The Bourne Supremecy - her choice :shock: ) we held hands, we kissed, and I took her home. I'll leave the details out in respect for her, but it's looking good at the moment.

A hint for youg players - Cologne is good, but don't put it on your neck if you want her to kiss you there. She complained about the taste ;-)

:clap: :clap: :clap: sounds awesome, all that worrying for nothing?!

and the cologne thing is a good tip for the fellas ;-)

Andy

First Grade
oh I forgot... Hint number 2... Don't EVER underestimate the power of the right music for setting the desired mood. Depending on the girl and her taste, play some music in your car that creates a relaxed, yet subtly sexy atmosphere. So basically refrain from angry or loud music. Leave your Kevin Bloody Wilson tape at home.

It was Sting and the Police that got it happening for me... "...Every breath you take... every move you make.." 8)

And one more thing, my blue neons under the seats were impressive too ;-)

*Sandy*

First Grade
Isn't that song got to do with Sting's ex? :D Every breath you take, every move you make - I am watching you! :shock:

Andy

First Grade
Yeah, but it's a smooth soundin song... Fields of Barley is also good value when the romace kicks in ;-)

Melstar

Juniors
Great news Andy! I'm really happy that it all went well.

Jodeci... that will work every time.

Crusader

Bench
Maybe a little Barry White :lol:
I'm glad it went well Andy, it's nice the way you talk about her ;-)
You're right about the fragrance too, tip for men and women because most females lurve being kissed gently on the neck * shivers *
Have you felt this way before?