What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dammit... Am I In Love?

Jimbo

Immortal
Andy said:
She's also really cool and she's into all of the same stuff I'm into. Like sports for example.

Beware. Any chick who says they're into sports is probably a spy...

lolesi

First Grade
Im on love with my g/f, and shes in love with me ! :D

Haha we have been going out a year and abit now.

Alba

Coach
good luck Andy feelin like that is great just be careful cause when it feels that good when its gone its depressing :(

but have a good nite!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
It's lust - and then for your sake or should I say ours ;-) it turns out to be love.

It's a real shit when you have created this god like person in your head and then when the next big date comes along, you realise that your god like person is much better in the inebriated version! :mrgreen:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Andy said:
Here's the simptoms...

I can't stop thinking about her...
The last four days (waiting for tomorrow night) have been the longest four days of my life...
She hasn't replied to my sms I sent to her this morning so I'm paranoid that she's over me already...
And maybe the worst thing - People keep telling me I'm smiling all the time, which is because I keep thinking about her...

thats so cute, you sound like you've been dating her for months and months.

i do all those things and ive been with my guy for almost 8months :D im very happy for you, love is a great feeling

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
love is in the air

every whewre I look around

love is in the air

every sight and every sound