What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dan Anderson spoke at the PESC meeting last night....

84 Baby

Referee
The T is a great signing. Not just on the field. Every interview, everyone talks about him. We knoe what he can do on the field and I think he will lift the other younger centres etc.

I recall him teaching INU to watch his opposition. When they get lazy or flat footed, call for the ball and attack that lazy defender.

I think he will be our Buy of the Year
Similar to why we picked up Galuvao. Good player who is by all accounts superb off the field. He can teach a lot to Inu, Wright, Reddy & Etu about playing in the centres, as well as being a guiding influence for Hayne, Mateo, Inu and anyone else around that age. The difference between him and Galuvao is I fully expect Tahu to be backed for rep honours. I mean Lyon v Tahu? Is it really that tough a choice?

Parra Bellum

Juniors
Whilst he would be an inspirational captain, Hindy will not take the captaincy on. He does everything else for the team so he has his plate full. Tim Mannah has captained every team he has ever played for and will take over the captaincy at Parramatta.
Whist everyone is expecting Poore and Fui to be the dominate performers this year, I believe this year will see the establishment of Tim Mannah as one of the best props in the game.
He has a terrific motor and is built like a brick out house (and still growing)

Agree!!! Hindy has always been the right hand man and, while he'll do captainish (is that a word?) things, I just don't see him as covetting the role of captain! In fact (and I don't know him at all on a personal level), I would bet that he might be a little uncomfortable with the title despite being perfectly at home with the role.