What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Fitzhenry

innsaneink

Referee
hybrid_tiger said:
Or what about Fitzhenry at hooker rotating with De Gois?

Farah to half, Prince to five-eighth. Too far fetched?

I was thinking along this way last nite, they havent had long to get it right if they do go this way...three sessions.

who knows.

Toss of the coin this game imo, could come down to the better kicking game- which is a worry. Smith v Prince......but again, we do have Farah too

hybrid_tiger

Coach
aids said:
no chance of patto getting another bite of the cherry?

I sure as hell hope not.

Zero impact. Goes does easier than a sack of potatoes. Makes no metres.

Hopefully we'll never see him in FG again.

brook

First Grade
innsaneink said:
but again, we do have Farah too

If the cronulla game is any indication Robbie has been given the green light to get more involved in the kicking too which can only be a positive.

Princes kicking game always improves when he has someone else to take the pressure off him

aids

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
I sure as hell hope not.

Zero impact. Goes does easier than a sack of potatoes. Makes no metres.

Hopefully we'll never see him in FG again.

it's not all about attack, and patto did a ton of good defensive work on sunday

hybrid_tiger

Coach
aids said:
it's not all about attack, and patto did a ton of good defensive work on sunday

A prop forward the size of Patterson who can't make any metres is useless.

He has never made any impact whatsoever. Has he ever broken the line in his entire career? Made an offload? Not stopped directly when hitting the line?

He may be a handy defender, but otherwise he is totally useless. Needs some angry pills or something. Slow as a snail and as soft as a pillow.

Eh, kinda off topic, but this is a Tigers related thread...

How's Ryan O'Hara going for you blokes? I'm a little surprised to see he hasn't started yet, though I 'spose he has Payten and Skando in front of him. I haven't had much of a chance to see Tigers games this year. How's his stamina? Because he smokes and has asthma (for this, I think he's an idiot) he's great for 20 minutes and then usually goes downhill... is it the same this year?

colonel_123

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:

How's Ryan O'Hara going for you blokes? I'm a little surprised to see he hasn't started yet, though I 'spose he has Payten and Skando in front of him. I haven't had much of a chance to see Tigers games this year. How's his stamina? Because he smokes and has asthma (for this, I think he's an idiot) he's great for 20 minutes and then usually goes downhill... is it the same this year?

He's started in a couple of games.

He's been a bit up and down but had his best game last week in which he made well over 100 metres.

Given that he sat out almost all of 2005 I think he'll take a little while to get back into the groove but I think Sheens is hoping he'll eventually be able to take over Skandalis' role as forward leader.

aids

Bench
o'hara has been a slow starter, but killed it against the nullas on sunday
and sheens seems to rotate props every 20mins, so stamina hasn't seemed to be an issue, he just seems rusty.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I Bleed Green said:

Against Cronulla he was fantastic. Best performance of the year, definately. We've missed that forward who hits the line like a truck every time he takes the ball up and thats what he did.

I think he was definately an excellent purchase and will only continue to improve.

innsaneink

Referee
About O'hara...as has been mentioned above, his best game so far last week, he was very bloody good, my M-O-M...galloway not far behind him too.