What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Fitzhenry

Young Elias

Juniors
Farah at half with Fitzy at hooker has been mentioned and I like it.

On the flip side Farah is so at at dummy half around the ruck he would probably be wasted anywhere else.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
O'Hara's probably been our best forward this year, consistently IMO. Great purchase. I think he's playing a lot more minutes than he did at Canberra also.

the rebel

Juniors
fitzhenry is absolutely shockin..i agree one of the worst players to win a premiership no doubt.. .the guy makes brett finch look like a legend. gee whiz...

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Great thread Palms :clap: It is a huge relief to finally see the truth be told....The best news for all Tiger fans is Daniel Fitzhenry contracts expires this season and there is the likelihood that he will not be with the club in 2007

colonel_123

Juniors
the rebel said:
fitzhenry is absolutely shockin..i agree one of the worst players to win a premiership no doubt.. .the guy makes brett finch look like a legend. gee whiz...

To be fair I think he's a reasonably decent winger and has a pretty good strike rate scoring tries on the wing.

Certainly not the worst player in the comp.

bjm8

Juniors
yeehaa! a fitzy thread that i wasnt invited too!

for those who dont know me, i am throwing around 'claims' that i am the fitzelhoffs biggest fan. you people sicken me. i seriously think the fitz is an awesome player. he absolutely LIT IT UP on the wing in the second half of last year, and was (along with players like halatau) a standout in the finals.

When it comes to the man playing five eighth, i think sheens has come up with a corker of a setup. Benji is by far a better 5/8th, however now that fitzy is there sheens also has galea and hodgo dropping as backup ball runners to take the pressure off fitzy and share the attacking workload around.

As for last week, fitzy threw a pearler of a cut out pass to put crockett over, and got defensive player of the match according to sheens. he did a few "pretzel" runs, but hopefully over the next few weeks as he plays a bit more in the number 6 he will eliminate that crap out of his game.

LONG LIVE KING FITZ!

FWO 4 LIFE

Eelementary

Post Whore
Palms said:
He has got to be THE worst footballer to grace this good land of rugby league! If there has been a worst 5/8 playing nrl I would like to hear his name please! Tiger supporters have been luired into a fulse sense of hope..Blitzy Fitzy = worst banner ever Kul. You are a wanker!

(I am a Tigers supporter..everytime I hear his name called at 5/8 I cringe..)

Finally the truth the whle truth and nothing but the truth

Do the names Ben Kusto and Paul Carige mean anything to you?

:lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
For his sake I agree!

He, Morrison and Riddell are the three forwards I love watching - always gove 100%, always aggressive and never give up.

The others in our soft pack, though...