What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Mifsud will win idol

Hallatia

Referee
wittyfan said:
Carl has it in the bag!!!
I hope so, I am like in love with him, he is so awesome, but Marty officially has my approval because he sang one of my favourite songs of all time last night Last Kiss

Hallatia

Referee
From the begining Natalie was the only girl I liked, but I love Carl, I liked Mark DeCosta and I thought Ben had talent although I do believe his singing will be effected negatively if and when his voice breaks

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tarrassi- she'll come close BUT she does not have as big a fan base as Matt Corby, Carl, or Natalie so I doubt she will win, added to the fact she has picked 2 ordinary songs this week.

Hallatia

Referee
I cannot stand Tarasai, from the first time I saw her, in the early episodes in her first audition she just annoyed me so much and she still does, I hope to God she does not win, there was only one good chick in the top 12 and that is Natalie, I hope it is her and Carl in the final

lockyno1

Post Whore
Natalie and Matt Corby should be the final 2, I don't like Carl much as I don't think he'll do much with his album- he just sings the same thing every single week! Carl will make the final 3. The rest are just fill-ins, Tarrassi will go, ditto Marty. Then we are left with 3.

Dutchy

Immortal
Daniel Sucked - Totally wrecked 2 good songs on Sunday
Marty Sucks - Wrecked 1 of my fave songs..Pearl Jam should shoot him

Tom Shines

First Grade
Dutchy said:
Daniel Sucked - Totally wrecked 2 good songs on Sunday
Marty Sucks - Wrecked 1 of my fave songs..Pearl Jam should shoot him
:LOL:

You idiot. Last Kiss is a cover.
Wayne Cochrane and the CC Riders did it about thirty years before.

Hallatia

Referee
Wheelsy said:
:lol:

You idiot. Last Kiss is a cover.
Wayne Cochrane and the CC Riders did it about thirty years before.
even so, the Pearl Jam version is the one with the greatest place in our hearts, I have mate who sings it to me whenever he has his guitar out just because he knows how much I love the song, the point is the song is a classic and Marty defaced it

Alba

Coach
f*** off, Marty did a great job with that song. It was no Pearl Jam but he rocked in nonetheless. .

griffo346

First Grade
I have to say Marty has improved and if he did win idol i reckon it be cool to have a regaee (f**k dont care how u spell it) idol :lol:

Like in turn i would buy it as well if Carl won coz i reckon where due for a swing idol

Latest posts