What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Vidot WWE SmackDown! Thread

Evil Homer

Staff member
Because a movie, is a movie. Wrestlers want you to think it's real, when it's clearly not...
People support it like it's a sport, when it's also not...
I don't know about a sport but how is it any different from movies? You don't see all the actors at the start of the movie, out of character, telling you that it isn't real. The actions in a movie are presented as real even though you know they're not. You don't spend all your time watching a movie thinking "this is fake", you just enjoy it for what it is. If you go to watch a play you don't sit there and roll your eyes all the way through because you know that the actors aren't really who they are pretending to be.

Like I said, I don't really watch wrestling because it isn't all that entertaining right now, but I wouldn't have a problem watching it if it was good content. I don't get why some people have such a moral objection towards it, I'm sure the wrestlers are fully aware that every single person watching knows it's fake. It's just a performance.

TheDalek079

Bench
what's wrong with wrestling? i know its fake, but can still enjoy watching it. Just like how I know the action depicted in Doctor Who is fictional but can still watch and enjoy that too.

Jono078

Referee
I think this thread should be renamed to Daniel "Former Rugby Player" Vidot once he makes the big show.

Parra Pride

Coach
All of those guys, except Roman Reigns, made it in a very different time of wrestling for different reasons.

Roman made it because he has a unique look and he's also related to the Rock. Most of the Rocks family make it if they want to.

Aries is hardly from a different time. If Hardy wasn't a massive junkie he'd probably still be in WWE today as a top name. You still back up his point though, being charismatic doesn't equate to being a top name that makes it big.

ratsack2

Juniors
what's wrong with wrestling? i know its fake, but can still enjoy watching it. Just like how I know the action depicted in Doctor Who is fictional but can still watch and enjoy that too.

now you have taken it way too far, Dr Who is a time space documentary and is entirely factual

kbw

Bench
I want to know what drugs this vidot character is on.
He is honestly fooling himself isn't he ?

nick87

Coach
If Vidot had more than 2 brain cells, he'd be the best winger in the game IMO.
He's strong, fast, great finisher, good under the high ball, a good contact defender, one of the best backs in the game when you need a hit up off early in the set... he's got it all. Except he's f**king dumb as dog shit and is a terrible decision maker in attack and defence.

Snappy

Coach
If Vidot had more than 2 brain cells, he'd be the best winger in the game IMO.
He's strong, fast, great finisher, good under the high ball, a good contact defender, one of the best backs in the game when you need a hit up off early in the set... he's got it all. Except he's f**king dumb as dog shit and is a terrible decision maker in attack and defence.

plus he has penis fingers

Eelementary

Post Whore
All of those guys, except Roman Reigns, made it in a very different time of wrestling for different reasons.

Roman made it because he has a unique look and he's also related to the Rock. Most of the Rocks family make it if they want to.

Doesn't really matter - the question related to who made it big despite having no personality.

RedVDave

First Grade
If he can drop his opponents as well as he dropped the ball, I'd say he has a pretty good career ahead of him.