What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Vidot WWE SmackDown! Thread

macnaz

Staff member
This could be a new career move for Mat Lodge ... can just see him entering the battle from a ringside wardrobe screaming out to his opponent " This is night you are gunna die!! "
Would make great viewing.

nick87

Coach
plus he has penis fingers

His hands were good when his mind was on the job, he just faded in and out of games and had a habit of making really simple errors
Goes back to what i was saying about brains. He's got none and if he had any he'd be a rep winger

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Vidot was annoying. He was godly at doing the hard yards needed from wingers as hitups but just really stupid on and off the field. Shame.

I didn't think vidot really had a wrestlers look about him though.

Big Pete

Referee
WWE are super keen on pacific wrestlers to compliment one of their biggest stars (Roman Reigns) and their big tag team (The Usos). Earlier in the year, they invited a bunch of Samoan affiliated Rugby League players to a training camp which was all over social media.

Vidot had a really underrated 2014. Couldn't get a word in edge-wise as a buy of the year candidate, but he made over 4000m for the Broncos and was a huge improvement on Maranta out-wide. However, it was always going to be a short term thing and Bennett realised that pretty early on which is why he shifted Oates back there. Oates was basically Vidot, except while he was suspect in the air, he always had a huge play in him.

Back to NXT, I think Vidot has potential but it's a long road with so many pitfalls. I'll be interested to see how he adjusts.

BranVan3000

Coach
I don't get the appeal of going to a fake sport. Oh well at least it's only for a year before he goes on to WWE

Walt Flanigan

Referee
That's not wrasslin!

That+s+not+real+wrasslin+_9aa33eda9e74ab78786c709c9b6a87b8.jpg

u4er

Juniors
“They’re keen to sign me. Three year deal, is what it’s looking like but won’t be til a couple of years away."

So has he got a deal or not?

Good luck to him. I might start watching wrestling again to see his progress. Unfortunately WWE creative is garbage these days.