What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny buderus

hindy111

Post Whore
i was reading he wants back in NRL
id be all for him to come to parra..Geez if we could get him here for the rest of this year that would be great...
He is 32 but still id throw 150K at him...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
i was reading he wants back in NRL
id be all for him to come to parra..Geez if we could get him here for the rest of this year that would be great...
He is 32 but still id throw 150K at him...

If I was in charge I'd give him 250k on next year's cap just to play this year.

He'd be perfect.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
We already had a good hooker in Kingston buy we didn't want to pay to keep him. I wish we still had him and Hodkinson. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

roopy

Referee
Bedsy is only a bench hooker now.
A bloody good one who can win games - but still only a 30 minute player now.
Not many people have punished their body like he has. The knights cut him because he was held together with string and chewing gum, and he hasn't got better.

Eels Dude

Coach
Wow I'm so surprised to see another thread started based on a rumour a player wants out of an ESL contract, and people here think he may be a great buy. Poor Matt Orford must be so upset his thread only lasted a day and was overshadowed by Bedsy today.

Someone

Bench
Mate have you seen how well Luke Priddis is going at St George? And he's a year older than Buderus.

Different circumstances. Wayne Bennent has turned the dragons into the new storm, the were the bench mark last year, same for this year. Priddis is surrounded by a winning team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Different circumstances. Wayne Bennent has turned the dragons into the new storm, the were the bench mark last year, same for this year. Priddis is surrounded by a winning team.

He's their dummy half. You don't think he's a big part of why they're winning?

Bigfella

Coach
Priddis plays a re that he suits In a structure that works. No coincidence that Bennett has worked with him before.

We have very inexperienced hookers and halves working with forwards playing a new style.

Parraren

Bench
If we were looking at an aussie hooker from the ESL i'd suggest Michael Monaghan.

Younger (just turned 30) and far better kicking game than Buderus.

I was a big fan of his when he was with Manly. Tough little bastard and can easily play 7 as well, although was at his best at 9 for Manly in 2007.

Eels Dude

Coach
If we were looking at an aussie hooker from the ESL i'd suggest Michael Monaghan.

Younger (just turned 30) and far better kicking game than Buderus.

I was a big fan of his when he was with Manly. Tough little bastard and can easily play 7 as well, although was at his best at 9 for Manly in 2007.

Is he playing hooker at the moment over there? i thought the reason he left the NRL was because Manly just signed Orford at the time and forced him into the number 9 jersey. Phil Gould did a massive push for him to be NSW halfback at one stage.

Parraren

Bench
Is he playing hooker at the moment over there? i thought the reason he left the NRL was because Manly just signed Orford at the time and forced him into the number 9 jersey. Phil Gould did a massive push for him to be NSW halfback at one stage.

He's actually mostly been playing hooker. Has filled in at 7 due to injuries etc but predominantly a hooker.

I don't watch alot of ESL but when i have he's been impressive. Really impressive actually.

Latest posts