What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Weidler on PJ Marsh

lucablight

First Grade
According to Danny Weidler on the footy show PJ Marsh is unhappy he isn't getting much game time and may ask for a release.

Kornstar

Coach
parramatta_eels_123 said:
na i think

8.Nathan Cayless
9.PJ Marsh
10.Fuifui Moimoi
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Chad Robinson
13.Mark Riddell

It would be better than losing PJ altogether, although i am pretty confident Matt Keating wouldn't let us down if he needed to step up in place of PJ......

V1er

Juniors
didnt this rumour start a few years back as well, same reason only for PJ to re-sign a few weeks after the rumour.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
I would rather lose riddell before we lose pj, the side always looks better and receives much better service when marsh is on the field.

Phillips

Referee
Marsh should be our starting hooker, he is a fantastic player and before his injury with the warriors... i have no doubts he would have played for aust

if we lose him i will be extremely disapointed

MrT

Juniors
If we lost PJ (our best hooker) we may aswell let Nathan Hindmarsh go, seriously this is ridiculous if true. Forget Matt Keating for now, we have PJ Marsh who is excellent out of dummy half.

Mark Riddell is a disgrace and I can't believe he is one of our marquee signings

Beez

Juniors
I agree, PJ should be playing the whole game. He's more skillful and a lot fitter than Riddell.

Riddell has been to soft since he's joined the eels! (pardon the pun!).

hineyrulz

Post Whore
FFS i hope this is more Weidler bullsh*t, PJ should be starting and playing 80mins anyway. Piggy to the backrow or Premier league.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh this is crap...

Riddell is a totally different style of hooker to Marsh. True, Pig is out of form...But to say he's crap...

I'd love to see PJ become our 80-minute hooker and have Riddell come off the bench as a running back-rower/extra dummy-half option.

But will it happen?

MrT

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Oh this is crap...

Riddell is a totally different style of hooker to Marsh. True, Pig is out of form...But to say he's crap...

I'd love to see PJ become our 80-minute hooker and have Riddell come off the bench as a running back-rower/extra dummy-half option.

But will it happen?

Riddell is on 300k+, people were saying it was too much to have Widders on 200k coming from the bench.

I know who I'd rather have, and still have 100k in the pocket.

Gee I'd love to hear the comments on Riddell if he was playing at another club and was on 300k, people here would be slating him and the club.

He will not play well simply because he is soooooo overweight, which is a disgrace

Eelementary

Post Whore
Riddell is a match-winner and a talkative, passionate player. An on-field leader throughg his actions.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hey - in the trenches (or McDonald's queues :sarcasm: ), there is nobody I'd rather have by my side...

Fathead

Bench
Well if Piggy is overweight what are the training staff doing about it ?
I would assume there are fines and/ or santions for failing skinfold tests etc..

Or are Parra doing their own thing again ?

Pazza

First Grade
riddell should be playing in the back row, he got that physical nature we need, hard running game hard defence

Latest posts