What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren Albert Might Go

spider

Coach
Yes Cronullashark - it is more evident he has both reins.

Which is the way it should be, after all he is employed as the coach.

Better to hear than the previous weak releases encountered in the past.

Danger

Juniors
TBH i actually rated cliffy, he had to improve on a few aspects of his game to make him a regular first grader, but hes only young and i think he's well on his way to becoming quite a handy player especially off the bench, strong runner with good size and an offload, in saying that, i wouldnt say he'd have been in the top 3 props at the club, but with a bit more first grade, he'd get better.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Frenzy. said:
So, so wrong. Besides if I was a screw at Long Bay I'm sure I'd know you and all your mates personally by now :)

FACT is u don't know me, u don't know my mates and someone that holds a master security licence is a bit to smart to end up at your work

spider

Coach
Snoop Shark said:
FACT is u don't know me, u don't know my mates and someone that holds a master security licence is a bit to smart to end up at your work

You hold a ML snoop?

Special K

Coach
imasharkie said:
Cliffy was great for us in 2005.

Shame our 3rd grade coach couldn't find a place for him in 2006.

But then again. Cliffy is still in the NRL in 2007 and supercoach is selling suits.
You can't be serious. He played two games, probably less then 20 minutes combined and in that he gave us maybe 1 good run to go with 3 soft ones and was a terrible defender. He played in the flogging against Manly and the dragons game(which was his good run and it was off a kick off oh and he got belted). Nothing against the bloke but he was the biggest myth this forum has hyped up since jye mullane.

Cliffy isn't what we need. He is a fatter, slower poor mans Hutch Maiava. The fact he played NRL for us says more about the state our props were in more then his talent at the time. Bennet maybe be able to get something out of him who knows but I doubt it. The broncos tried to sign him for 2005 before he came to us, but he came over with Stosic and Loo loo.

If anyone would rather Clifford then Stapleton, Ross, Douglas, Villa or our young props like Star, Selmes and Greenfield then they have rocks in their head.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Snoop Shark said:
someone that holds a master security licence

Well FMFF!! Hile security master!!
I tried to to do that course at Uni but the entrance mark was tough!!!!

You needed a TER of 501. You then had to mail your results to a locked bag, to which nobody had a key. If you were lucky enough(& obviously brilliant enough) you then had to shave your head & wear a bone & yellow robe for the 9 years of study and pay hommage to the great one(houddini) for an hour at night every day.

Snoop dog, master of securities & lover of maoris.

Wasnt anyone else concerned by Sticky's comment?

"He didn't hint it to me or anyone else in the club, but it didn't seem to surprise the players. They knew something we didn't."

Is he in control or not?

spider

Coach
King of the Hill said:
Wasnt anyone else concerned by Sticky's comment?

"He didn't hint it to me or anyone else in the club, but it didn't seem to surprise the players. They knew something we didn't."

Is he in control or not?

Maybe it could be taken as a mark of respect towards Rick.

In the way that Albert may have been indecisive and didnt want Ricky to find out yet.

newman

First Grade
Hell, I knew he wanted out.

But he wouldnt have wanted Ricky to know that and I cant see any of the players squealing on him.

He was, is, and always will be a party boy looking for a good, easy time. When Sticks turned up and he realised things were serious, he wanted to bail.

carcharias

Immortal
newman said:
Hell, I knew he wanted out.

But he wouldnt have wanted Ricky to know that and I cant see any of the players squealing on him.

He was, is, and always will be a party boy looking for a good, easy time. When Sticks turned up and he realised things were serious, he wanted to bail.
ya read my mind.

UK, scoring trys on soft ground without a hand getting laid on you for more money.
I know where I'd rather be.

Too be honest if he hadn't scored in that GF would people really think of him so highly?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
Well FMFF!! Hile security master!!
I tried to to do that course at Uni but the entrance mark was tough!!!!

Ahh of course the freefy show how could i forget!!!

Write to one and the other half jumps in! Quite sickening really!

Enlighten us all on what needs to be done to hold one of these please. Id like to see if we are on the same tangent! Because u think u know about everyones qualifications but never seem to follow through!

blacktip dick said:
You needed a TER of 501.

Is that right? I believe its UAI in todays day and age...

blacktip dick said:
You then had to mail your results to a locked bag, to which nobody had a key. If you were lucky enough(& obviously brilliant enough) you then had to shave your head & wear a bone & yellow robe for the 9 years of study and pay hommage to the great one(houddini) for an hour at night every day.

Ahhh the memories of your old ladies robe!!! Was yellow but when i finished with her ended up red...dunno why?????

blacktip dick said:
Snoop dog, master of securities & lover of maoris.

Your misses didn't look maori...but then again the pillow was jammed on!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Snoop Shark said:
Enlighten us all on what needs to be done to hold one of these please. Id like to see if we are on the same tangent! Because u think u know about everyones qualifications but never seem to follow through!
!

certainly not a tertiary education. For those that come from maroubra, thats at least 2 after primary school.

One particular thing I find interesting is this little requirement
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Provide particulars of close associates."

I wonder if you have done this snoop? I'm sure the cops would be very impressed by your resume of close associates?

[/FONT]

Snoop Shark

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
certainly not a tertiary education. For those that come from maroubra, thats at least 2 after primary school.

One particular thing I find interesting is this little requirement
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Provide particulars of close associates."

I wonder if you have done this snoop? I'm sure the cops would be very impressed by your resume of close associates?

[/FONT]

You are the goose that brought up tertiary education! Nobody said u needed it!!!

Thank God for the net hey! Makes u look a hellava lot smarta but that don't mean shyte to me!

You wouldn't know my associates personally so don't try and pretend u do! Maybe call the cops blacktip dick and tell them a man on your forum that holds a master security license has associates that u are scared of! haha i love this sh**!

We don't need tertiary education to see singo's house from my backyard! Lifes good in lurline bay!!!!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
"At the end of the day it won't be a big loss to the side because someone else will come through."

Best line in the whole article. Sends a message that everyone is expendable and no merkin is indispensible.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Snoop Shark said:

Nice fact too. I don't want to know you.

Wrong. I do know some of your mates and they are far from upstanding citizens.

Again wrong. It's junior nazis like people who hold MLs that end up in the slammer OFTEN.

I bet you tell people you have "a masters".

So to recap. So far in this thread Snoop says he holds a master security license and he supposedly lays baits.

Master. Bait.

Yeah sounds about right.

Inferno

Coach
Hmm

Anyone else confused by that article? First they say he won't get a release and is therefore unable to play in the English Superleague. Then they say it would leave him in a similar position to Jamie Lyon, who left Parra, didn't get a release and yet somehow was eligible to play in the ESL. So anyone know what the f**k they are trying to say?

Is he eligible to play or not? Also how much of this Joker's salary are we going to have to pay to ensure he doesn't sign with another club.

Reading between the lines it seems Albert's position will be going to a younger guy, so I'd say it will be between Brown and Taulapapa.

Dread

Juniors
Anyone else confused by that article? First they say he won't get a release and is therefore unable to play in the English Superleague. Then they say it would leave him in a similar position to Jamie Lyon, who left Parra, didn't get a release and yet somehow was eligible to play in the ESL. So anyone know what the f**k they are trying to say?

Is he eligible to play or not? Also how much of this Joker's salary are we going to have to pay to ensure he doesn't sign with another club.

Lyon was given a release to play in the ESL only. So Albert won't be able to play there unless we agree to the same terms... very unlikely.

UNLESS of course, the club in question throws some money or something else our way to grease the deal a little bit.

And from my understanding of it, we won't have to pay him a cent if he doesn't stick around. Part of his contract would be that he has to play and train for us, and if he's not doing that, we could just dock him all of his pay. Or something like that. Similar situation to what's going on with Steve Turner at the moment.