What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren Albert Might Go

wobbegong

Juniors
Taulapapa is not of first grade calibre. He will never be.
I find is funny how each year, everyone seems to pin hope on the new signings....naming them in their preferred squad etc. etc.
Most of the new signings are hacks. (Or at best fringe 1st graders) We need some top notch quality.

Albert kinda falls into this category too.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
Talaupapa seemed to be doin very well in first grade for the warriors
big call to say he will never be first grade calibre
IMO you have no clue

ali

Bench
wobbegong said:
Taulapapa is not of first grade calibre. He will never be.
I find is funny how each year, everyone seems to pin hope on the new signings....naming them in their preferred squad etc. etc.
Most of the new signings are hacks. (Or at best fringe 1st graders) We need some top notch quality.

Albert kinda falls into this category too.

Well everyone is saying how Faumuina was the best Warrior when we played them earlier this year at Shark Park. Well I was quite impressed by Misi that night, so much so that I remember looking him up on the net the next day to find out who the hell he was. He made some great runs from dummy half.

For mine he was doing pretty well. I think that is also seen in who he was keeping out. When he left, Patrick Ah Van came in, and he was killing it towards the end of 2006.

I think if Misi comes with the right attitude, he could be a permanent fixture on the wing.

wobbegong

Juniors
I've watched him play up here in the local competition. Training as well. Don't expect much from him at all.

Boldo

Juniors
I thouoght Peachey was not resigned so that we could recruit Albert.

In hindsight it was a very poor swap.

Who made this decision? Remind me again?

B

Frenzy.

Immortal
wobbegong said:
I've watched him play up here in the local competition. Training as well. Don't expect much from him at all.

Perhaps he was de-motivated. Who wouldn't be after being sacked for very little and ending up in Bumf*ck Qld?

He's a quality player and will show this as the season unfolds.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
One day we will get to the bottom of why you get erect over every kiwi player in the NRL.

So far, you haven't backed a winner.

Im still living off Delta blues win chump! If u ask me thats backin a winner:lol:

Maybe one day when u need a tip i'll give u the address to centrelink!

jc155776

Coach
Snoop Shark said:
Im still living off Delta blues win chump! If u ask me thats backin a winner:lol:

Maybe one day when u need a tip i'll give u the address to centrelink!

Whats a drugged up Japanese horse got to do with you geting wet over every Brus we sign?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
jc155776 said:
Whats a drugged up Japanese horse got to do with you geting wet over every Brus we sign?

Well he did say im yet to back a winner jc! Cheers bro *Snoop raises his glass and goes ching ching*

Frenzy.

Immortal
Snoop Shark said:
Broncos! It was waynes call! Looking for someone to replace Webcke!

Now you're being silly Snoop.

Manua isn't fit top wipe Webcke's arse.

umm change silly to sillier.

imasharkie

Coach
Sideline Eye said:
Whispers around the traps are that he might not be with us in 2007. He is having very serious thoughts about returning to England after Christmas and finishing his career over there. Lets say training is easier over there.

Anyway lets get back to the topic of this thread.

Has he gone SLE.

Quigs

Immortal
Frenzy. said:
Perhaps he was de-motivated. Who wouldn't be after being sacked for very little and ending up in Bumf*ck Qld?

Arrh the pennies dropped..!!!!

That's why I can't get motivated at the moment. Its all to do with Location, Location.

(hope youse all had a good one)

Cheers
Quigs

Latest posts