What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren Albert Might Go

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Whispers around the traps are that he might not be with us in 2007. He is having very serious thoughts about returning to England after Christmas and finishing his career over there. Lets say training is easier over there.

fizman

Bench
Thanks for the info SLE. A decision would want to be made fairly soon one way or the other I would imagine.

Bundy

Juniors
Good riddance.
The door opens outwards Darren, don't let it hit you in the a*s on the way out!

Inferno

Coach
Looks like someone heard my prayer:D

Thanks for nothing Alby.

I suppose Mitch Brown on the wing SLE?

spider

Coach
I thought he may rediscover some of that potential that may be still in the tank under a new coaching structure - and changed backline.

We really need to stop this player release at request.

jc155776

Coach
How much cash does it free up?? Or will they save it for next year? I thought he was only signed for two anyway so unless we can sign someone else why release him.

Danger

Juniors
Even though i dont rate him, we could have kept him for depth, unless we sign someone else to replace him.

stevie013

Juniors
i think he should stay, while he had an ordinary year, i think he is still a match winner with the right attitude and changed structure, he may see more ball next season, fingers crossed.

Inferno

Coach
stevie013 said:
i think he should stay, while he had an ordinary year, i think he is still a match winner with the right attitude and changed structure, he may see more ball next season, fingers crossed.

Please, wingers are rarely if ever match winners, all their flashy stuff is created by the guys inside them. Alby is definitely no match winner.

gunnamatta bay said:
So if he goes do we sign someone else. Faumuina?

Thats what I'm hoping for, Sione would have to be very cheap given he was punted from his last 2 clubs, and lets face it, we have signed others who were given the boot.

How much would you say Alby would be on, 125k?